Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • faycel
    replied
    another question please
    why not to add a resistor between negative line and the gate of IRF840. 10k for exemple
    to prevent floating situation of the mosfet (miller effect)

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by faycel View Post
    this felezjoo dont love gold

    I tests 3 type of coil with this MD but i thing that this felezjoo hate gold.
    it can detect a coin at 30 cm . but it cant detect a gold ring at 10 cm

    whats the problem please

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Hi jladre

    I'm glad see you have succeeded on A cable coil, so I want to continue my unfinished work。
    can you give me help about the cable coil?
    Thanks a lot!

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    I forgot to tell you that the version you use is that of Typon 2 lay.

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    Problem with the coil, to be exact the error is as follows:

    Delay
    Coil error.

    And the truth already check the more resistant resistances to the coil and I do not find the error.

    That is why I ask for your help.

    Something else in the hex file that went up EEPROM_CLEAR
    Which is what this particular hex does not understand.
    Is some kind of hex to do it at 100% full.

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    what was the problem for error coil freind

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    this felezjoo dont love gold

    I tests 3 type of coil with this MD but i thing that this felezjoo hate gold.
    it can detect a coin at 30 cm . but it cant detect a gold ring at 10 cm

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    Felezjoo Pi Pcb
    Wow!
    You really believe!

    Leave a comment:


  • samii
    replied
    I do not know but İvconik pcb 2k2 for r5 and original document 2k2 .
    if it is detecting 1 euro at 40 cm with a 30 cm coil like mine not problem

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by samii View Post
    Hello
    Check R5 near ırf, if its is 10k change with 2k2 . its is an error on typoon.lay
    pls sent half of your first finding if it will ok:
    I dont have coil error with 10k, but I should change it, thanks for the info.

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied
    Felezjoo Pi Pcb
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Be sure that r10 is in correct value.. do not use shield on your coil, maintain correct coil specification and you will not experiencebany coil error.. it is not on atmega.
    with this board every thing possible

    Leave a comment:


  • samii
    replied
    Hello
    R5 is 10 k wrong check first page attachment partlist it is 2k2 but not on typoon.lay
    I faced same thing and 2k2 solved coil error problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Be sure that r10 is in correct value.. do not use shield on your coil, maintain correct coil specification and you will not experiencebany coil error.. it is not on atmega.

    Leave a comment:


  • samii
    replied
    Hello
    Check R5 near ırf, if its is 10k change with 2k2 . its is an error on typoon.lay
    pls sent half of your first finding if it will ok:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X