Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Version 3.23
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    What should be suggested Felezjoo parameter settings for high Ferro mineralized soil:

    Anyone experimented with this settings on such soil?

    Ground: ?
    Integ.W: ?
    Delay: ?
    Speed: ?
    Iron reject: ?
    Frequency: ?
    Pulse width: ?

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by timekiller View Post
    I use LF356N
    You cannot achieve discrimination with that opamp.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Are you useing a real LF357 ?, I think I may have asked this before but what do you use to burn the hex thanks.
    Im not sure if my lf357 is genuine, i just bought it from our local store at $1 each.
    Extreme burner is the most easy burner. Used the latest version it is free just google it.

    Leave a comment:


  • timekiller
    replied
    I use LF356N

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Wow!! this version 3.30 has a lot of improvement i love the #10 tone, the depth also improve a lot and more stability! I Salute to the author!!

    Are you useing a real LF357 ?, I think I may have asked this before but what do you use to burn the hex thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Wow!! this version 3.30 has a lot of improvement i love the #10 tone, the depth also improve a lot and more stability! I Salute to the author!!

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    Nice!..

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    v3.20

    FelezJoo_PI_v3_20.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • chevesne
    replied
    Thanks.

    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    Is that chicken code is a full version? hahaha!..
    No, the pigeon's one. ☺

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    V3.30

    FelezJoo_PI_v3_30.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    You can make the hex file a txt file

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    I'd like to post the new code version 3.30 but manage attachment wont allow me.


    Compress the file using either zip or rar. These formats are both supported by the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    I'd like to post the new code version 3.30 but manage attachment wont allow me.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by RS_Phil View Post
    Is that chicken code is a full version? hahaha!..
    Yes code has no counter!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X