Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    change ic357
    do you suspect it's shoddy?
    Thanks for the advice!


    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by Prospekteur View Post
    I have a question about discrimination of felezjoo. How good is iron reject in ground? Do you need double d coil for discrimination as you need with the minelabs.

    Can be that the answer is written in one of the 59 sites before.....i dont want to read all sites for now...:-D
    Rejection is good, as long not above vulcanic soil or iron sand terrain.

    Leave a comment:


  • ripsdevala
    replied
    Originally posted by chafik View Post
    error in pcb made by sprint layout typon 2 and 2 variants of this with isp are shorted [ATTACH]39641[/ATTACH][ATTACH]39642[/ATTACH]
    Your R5 still use 10k it should 2.2k

    Leave a comment:


  • chafik
    replied
    error in pcb made by sprint layout typon 2 and 2 variants of this with isp are shorted Click image for larger version

Name:	good.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	817.1 KB
ID:	348415Click image for larger version

Name:	bad.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	817.5 KB
ID:	348416

    Leave a comment:


  • Prospekteur
    replied
    I have a question about discrimination of felezjoo. How good is iron reject in ground? Do you need double d coil for discrimination as you need with the minelabs.

    Can be that the answer is written in one of the 59 sites before.....i dont want to read all sites for now...:-D

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    ivica about r5 what jop it do

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    change ic357

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    I have created different coil(20cm,40CM ,1*1M cable), all is not working on A300 B700 C800

    usually well under A200 B400 C550

    I don't know what the problem is.

    Who has same problem with me

    Leave a comment:


  • samii
    replied
    try lf356 and 2n7000.

    Leave a comment:


  • qurashimoin
    replied
    What is the alternate of LF357N and BS170.

    Leave a comment:


  • faycel
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    why you dont try avrdudes its perfect with atmega ihave programed with it several time with no problem i use arduino isp
    arduino isp and atmelstudio is the best

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Originally posted by Altair View Post
    Thank basellafe for your help.
    Meanwhile I have understand by myself: the two chips was not bricked; there was missing the quartz on my programming breadboard!
    In fact, with original fuses setting, the Atmega works with internal oscillator but when I have wrote new fuses setting I tell it to use the external oscillator --- without --- having the quartz!!! ARGHHH!!!
    I add the quartz and now everythings is OK!

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    why you dont try avrdudes its perfect with atmega ihave programed with it several time with no problem i use arduino isp
    Thank basellafe for your help.
    Meanwhile I have understand by myself: the two chips was not bricked; there was missing the quartz on my programming breadboard!
    In fact, with original fuses setting, the Atmega works with internal oscillator but when I have wrote new fuses setting I tell it to use the external oscillator --- without --- having the quartz!!! ARGHHH!!!
    I add the quartz and now everythings is OK!

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    why you dont try avrdudes its perfect with atmega ihave programed with it several time with no problem i use arduino isp

    Leave a comment:


  • Altair
    replied
    Hi,
    I tried to program atmega 328p with AVR Studio 7 and AVRISP MKII programmer but I have some problems with fuses bit!
    These are setting I used:
    - Low fuse: F7
    - High fuse: D1
    - Ext fuse: FC

    After writing fuses, the atmega is not more recognized from the programmer; it' seems to became bricked!
    Already two chips are dead on my hands until now!

    Are there someone who has used AVR Studio 7 with success? How?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X