Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by freso View Post
    Thanx found mkavr the beast... I have to build another pcb now


    I also have a MKII programmer but detector remains to be very very slow with every chip that is programmed by me...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by gurdal View Post
    çok şükür !

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    Ahhh, so everything is fine with my device?
    I think I add a potentiometer, otherwise I'm also deaf after using headphones with felezjoo.....

    Another question, can isp-plug been added to existing pcb without changing anything on it? Im afraid of damaging comonents by trail and error.
    I plan to do this with wires to reprogramm device without opening it.
    Adding wires on proper places on Atmega and than connecting with proper connector mounted on enclosure of detector, or something like that.

    Looking at this you can easily distinguish how to connect all setup:


    From this page:

    Cool circuits, tips, techniques, PCB methods, test equipment, etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    nice

    [QUOTE = Gurdal; 222083] [video = youtube; HH7m3o_19Bo] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7m3o_19Bo [/ video] [/ QUOTE]

    Leave a comment:


  • gurdal
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    Ahhh, so everything is fine with my device?
    I think I add a potentiometer, otherwise I'm also deaf after using headphones with felezjoo.....

    Another question, can isp-plug been added to existing pcb without changing anything on it? Im afraid of damaging comonents by trail and error.
    I plan to do this with wires to reprogramm device without opening it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    Thanks for clarify point 2 and 3. If you receive further information about point 2 please reply.
    About point 1: I can set volume in settings, but it only effects to startup sound, but not to detection sound. Detection sound is always on same level.
    I can make video if it help to understand the problem.

    No need to make video, i understand.
    Ah that's pretty much the same as on XP Deus, the other day a guy came to me complaining on exactly the same "problem" with his Deus.
    All the time i was thinking that you can actually lower the volume at Deus, all those 5 years i am having it.
    And just the other day i realized; you can't! Ahahahahahaha!
    Simply because i am pretty much deaf person (lot of noise, loud music and loud sounds and various machines roaring is my everyday reality) and usually i rise the volume to maximum at all my toys i am playing with.
    That's why i never really realized that. Ain't that crazy!
    So i guess author of FelezJoo PI followed the same logic when wrote the code, pretty similar as at XP Deus detector.
    And at XP Deus it is as this; you actually can't lower the volume as at any ordinary radio, tv, player etc. You can only "shape up" the audio "banging" when detection occurs.
    Larger the number at "volume" preset; louder and clearer is the "banging" of sound when detection occurs.
    ...
    Another thing i realized the other day at Deus... there is only one Language available at exact remote!!!
    And all the time i was pretty much convinced that you can change at least between 3-4 languages!!!
    (poor guy purchased by mistake Deus remote with French language, all the time hoping it will be on English)

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    By the way, I use your pcb design.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    1. In Menu you have option to set the volume at desired level, it should work, works at me.
    2. Yes it gives me too the double-beep from time to time. I guess it is some sort of checking something, will ask author.
    3. If i understand you correctly about the numbers; those are very useful and can serve you to monitor proper Ground Balance state.
    It is very interesting and informative to monitor those numbers when stroking "Down" knob and when it balances. Keep coil calm at the same distance from the soil while doing that.
    After it is balanced than rise or lower coil from/to soil surface and monitor those numbers. They must change and be pretty sensitive relating to coil distance from soil.
    That's a very useful information during the searching. You could always tell whether GB is alright or not.
    Thanks for clarify point 2 and 3. If you receive further information about point 2 please reply.
    About point 1: I can set volume in settings, but it only effects to startup sound, but not to detection sound. Detection sound is always on same level.
    I can make video if it help to understand the problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyke View Post
    I finished building the coil for felezjoo that works fine, but have some issues I figured out today.
    1. I cant change volume, that means setting can be changed and the start sound also changes, but the sound while detecting is the same volume all the time
    2. It gives me some double-beep all the time after detecting and after waiting some time
    3. the numbers beneth signal strength are continuously running all the time

    Any ideas?
    1. In Menu you have option to set the volume at desired level, it should work, works at me.
    2. Yes it gives me too the double-beep from time to time. I guess it is some sort of checking something, will ask author.
    3. If i understand you correctly about the numbers; those are very useful and can serve you to monitor proper Ground Balance state.
    It is very interesting and informative to monitor those numbers when stroking "Down" knob and when it balances. Keep coil calm at the same distance from the soil while doing that.
    After it is balanced than rise or lower coil from/to soil surface and monitor those numbers. They must change and be pretty sensitive relating to coil distance from soil.
    That's a very useful information during the searching. You could always tell whether GB is alright or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spyke
    replied
    I finished building the coil for felezjoo that works fine, but have some issues I figured out today.
    1. I cant change volume, that means setting can be changed and the start sound also changes, but the sound while detecting is the same volume all the time
    2. It gives me some double-beep all the time after detecting and after waiting some time
    3. the numbers beneth signal strength are continuously running all the time

    Any ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • freso
    replied
    Originally posted by sabios View Post
    I might say if you can use this type of battery in the Felezjoo pi ..

    I'll upload some pictures.[ATTACH]37282[/ATTACH]
    I have one of these batteries and i tried it with felezjoo and believe me my friend felezjoo will drain its power in less than 5 minutes.... But it would be nice if there was some kind of batteries like this that can run felezjoo for hours because they are weighless and very small

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Not a cost - effective solution because these are not rechargeable batteries and quite pricey.
    I've got few battery packs 18650 made of my old laptops, which I don't use any more.
    Keep enough charge so I can't through them away yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • sabios
    replied
    fe

    I might say if you can use this type of battery in the Felezjoo pi ..

    I'll upload some pictures.Click image for larger version

Name:	bateria12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	346638

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X