Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • basellafe
    replied
    no problem with hex and tantaliom cabceters for stable with lens cabaceters

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    Originally posted by basellafe View Post
    remove heat sink on 840 meybe have a short and test around diod 48 its lock like a short yout cabaceters 100nano should be a ceramic and 2.2 and 100uf tantalom
    2,2UF and 100nf were tantalizing but I changed them because I read in one post that it can also electrolyte.
    And the IRF 840 is heated even without a refrigerator.
    The problem is with the winding, when I remove them everything is fine or maybe HEX is wrong, I'll try and replace it.

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    remove heat sink on 840 meybe have a short and test around diod 48 its lock like a short yout cabaceters 100nano should be a ceramic and 2.2 and 100uf tantalom

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    My PCB
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00162.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	676.6 KB
ID:	352519
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00170.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	703.1 KB
ID:	352520
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00167.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	670.7 KB
ID:	352521

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    this pcb no prblem with it just take a bicture to your board

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    My PCB is like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb sprint.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	405.7 KB
ID:	352518
    Does the armor have to be on the winding?

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    this problem from failer of bs 170 or electrolic cabaceters or short in line can you uploud a photo to your board

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    I changed the BS170 as well as IRf 840 and L7812 from various manufacturers, I put them on refrigerators, the LF357 I tried and metallic, I replaced all 100nf placed ceramic, made a second coil, but still heated the IRF840 and L7812.
    I checked all the bubbles and now I do not know what else could be.

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    replace bs 170

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi

    [QUOTE = crni1; 251221] J'ai fait Felejzo ver. 3,25 mais mon L7812 est chaud et IRF840 est beaucoup. La bobine est de 1,05ohm et 342uh et lorsque j'allume le détecteur à l'écran, il indique le code d'erreur 18,2.
    Quel pourrait être un problème?
    Merci. [/ DEVIS]
    hi

    errors can cause this error.
    1 - bs107
    2 - irf 840
    3 - lf357
    4 - Micro HEX
    5 - PCB

    best time

    Leave a comment:


  • crni1
    replied
    I did Felejzo ver. 3.25 but my L7812 is hot and IRF840 is a lot. The coil is 1,05ohm and 342uh and when I turn on the detector on the screen it shows error coil code 18,2.
    What could be a problem?
    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    don feed it with too much power 18V are also ok

    Leave a comment:


  • basellafe
    replied
    Your numbers is berfect but coil inducter is high it should be around 350uh and 1ohm

    Leave a comment:


  • jinbiao
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181121_222822.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	650.4 KB
ID:	352478
    Coil resistance 2 ohms, inductance 420uhClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181121_222743.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.8 KB
ID:	352479

    Leave a comment:


  • mrmetal00086
    replied
    Originally posted by Engr Obaid View Post
    felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector copied from the russian site , just visit the and made a unlimited HEX free detector


    https://acdc.foxylab.com/node/47

    please upload schematic and hex.
    P

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X