Originally posted by Spyke
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Thanx spyke .... I think i am the unluckiest person on this forum the price and the shipment cost 13.65 $ i have 13.01 dollars in my virtual preapaid card i am stuck again.... No luck getting this Working
-
He is very tough negotiator... i already checked him!Originally posted by freso View PostSorry my friend but i think that the only one who knows how firmware works is the man who made felezjoo
"Tough customer" i'll say!
But to keep fair attitude; a guy is very alright and straightforward.
He was pretty OK to provide me all the details to make my diy as best as i can.
Generally all the important infos are already provided here on this topic.
Nothing new we can "pull out" from the author and when he is ready to share the news; be sure he will find a way to do that here.
Cheers!
Leave a comment:
-
-
With NOS 357 the item works with all my coils. But the performance is quiet bad, I have to build an other coil.
Leave a comment:
-
Im a lot busy and can only pass her once or non in a month... i only suggest you to build the self shielding coil which have a lot of information at chance pi topic.. goodluck.Originally posted by freso View PostI think ivconic and jladre are selfish about helping us to build coils .... We are just begginers and learning
Leave a comment:
-
Hi my friend spyke if you ever got to locate the problem please help me as we have the same problem i love this felezjoo and i want get it to work so badly.. Sami sent me a private message said it could be the bs170 burned out but i dont think so.Originally posted by Spyke View PostTried these, didn´t work for me.....
2 and 3 Loops didn´t work.
Today I ordered original NOS 357, hope this solve my problem. I think mine are fakes.
Leave a comment:
-
I think ivconic and jladre are selfish about helping us to build coils .... We are just begginers and learning
Leave a comment:
-
I think he is asking for an explanation for the code used inside hex file
Leave a comment:
-
Tried these, didn´t work for me.....Originally posted by freso View Post
2 and 3 Loops didn´t work.
Today I ordered original NOS 357, hope this solve my problem. I think mine are fakes.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: