Attached Files
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)
Collapse
X
-
Here it is:Originally posted by pigeon View PostTHANK YOU IVONIC
I haven't soft to open this file it is possible in format pdfAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
THANK YOU IVONICOriginally posted by ivconic View PostFile is not empty.
Everything is OK.
But you get "empty" file; actually a black empty space in Sprint Layout, because name of the archive and name of the file are written in some of the non-unicode formats, most probably Turkish or Arabic.
Solution is very simple; just rename it with unicode characters... and it will open correctly.
This is common and frequent problem.
But also the solution is very simple...
Here it is:
I haven't soft to open this file it is possible in format pdf
Leave a comment:
-
Hi.
Can anyone tell me how is the performance of this detector at big or very big objects??
For example i am interesting for objects with size of soda can and for a A4 pcb.
Also does anyone tried it with coils from GPX minelab or Whites TDI???
I saw so many good comments here (especially from Ivica) so i want to try it and why not to let my TDI at the corner
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
I can open the original file without rename it.Ivconic is right,the problem is in settings in you software.GOOD LUCK !
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by ivconic View PostI haven't followed latest posts and activities here with attention, i can't tell the origin of the files... but maybe author is Turk or Arab?
And logically he is having regional/unicode setup in his personal computer.
Therefore he is not having problem to open and view the files with such characters and format.
...
I know this from similar cases, i've been following Turkish and Russian forums occasionally and download various stuff from there.
Almost all the files from there are "empty" for me; but than i rename them and problem is solved!
Thats good information thank you
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: