Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

felezjoo PI(the best pulse induction metal detector that I made until now)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    Many of these batteries are stuffed with junk and a small battery <1000mA capacity. Use only good source for batteries, for example dedicated battery shop with good reputation.
    Last purchase of batteries I spent 5$ a pop for 18650 - 2000mA and those are very good & heavy. If battery feels light, probably is filled with crap.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JzzfzGJpUS8/maxresdefault.jpg
    Exactly that batteries i tested. Cannot be worst.
    Maybe is better solution to use LiPo battery from rc cars/planes, high quality and ultra lightweight.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Many of these batteries are stuffed with junk and a small battery <1000mA capacity. Use only good source for batteries, for example dedicated battery shop with good reputation.
    Last purchase of batteries I spent 5$ a pop for 18650 - 2000mA and those are very good & heavy. If battery feels light, probably is filled with crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    hi ivconic! You dont need to turn it off and on just for balancing pupose, the push button switch for "down" direction is also the balancing key. Just push it anytime and machine will balance
    [ATTACH]34637[/ATTACH]
    . And about the miniralized soil yes felezjoo is over temperament on that as what i also experience but i discover that it depends on your coil.. In my case also im using 5 pcs 3.7 li-ion battery mark as 6800mAh (about 4200mah real power) it works about 3 hrs of used before i need to recharge.
    If u mean UltraFire 6800mAh, those batteries are not real 4000mAh, real capacity is betwen 1500 and 1800 mAh.
    I tried once on my homemade baitboat for fishing, really bad performance. My acu with 1200mA goes much longer than those Chinese "batteries". Tested over 30 batteries type 18650, all are the same = bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by jladre View Post
    Same with me..i try to ask the price but it is over expensive.. I rather buy same price branded metal detector than purchase with that price.. Defenitely it save times and headache..
    For $10 000 man can buy 6 to 8 XP Deus-es, depends on options!
    XP Deus with largest coil is deeeeeeep! And it barely overcomes the price of $1500.
    Minelab Explorer SE with large coil is also deeeeeep! Not sure about price, but certainly is bellow $2000 range.
    ...
    As i posted earlier; i made FelezJoo PI and tested it in details.
    It performs bad and poor.
    In air it is very interesting, but on real soil it is useless.
    But i was deeply interested in it's code, and still am; because i am amazed with how much details are put and processed with moderate (if not weak and poor) Atmega328P.
    Author did excellent job. "Digital" part of detector is very nice done. But analogue part is poor designed and useless in real world.
    So, if we had source code here; we could gather all together here to improve it to perfection. It would be perfect "open source" project.
    But now with attitude like this; this project is going nowhere. I don't see bright future for it. Because nobody is insane that much to pay such price.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Same with me..i try to ask the price but it is over expensive.. I rather buy same price branded metal detector than purchase with that price.. Defenitely it save times and headache..

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Latest news is that "original hex" file (what's use of it if it is still hex and not source code??) is offered for sale for $10 000!!!!
    C'mon!
    Even Minelab's hex files are not that expensive!!!
    Is this author's page or somebody's else:
      it is the metal detector that you see in your dreams   FREE &  SINGULAR felezjoo pi metal detector   I'm going to intr...

    A friend contacted it through this page and asked for price.
    Answer was: "... blah blah blah... $10 000..." !!!???
    C'mon!
    I bet if we ask Bruce Candy for source code for ...let's say Explorer; the price will be lower!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Her is my new video with version 3.23 prigram and 8 inches coil.. i really double and more the detection distance compare to 12" coil... Scrap diode can be sense at 5 inches and strong detection at 4". A 20mm diameter thin silver ring can be sense at 12 inches and strong detection at 10 inches. Note for this new version stability really improve.

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Hi dragomir

    Look on first page of this thread for the file: FelezJoo_PI.zip .
    Fuses.jpg is compreseed in that file.

    And Dabbo,
    I don't think you can use Pickit3 to program ATmega microprocessors (I think its interface is only for PIC chips of the MicroChip range), although I may be wrong (perhaps it could work with Arduino boards).
    I use a Serial programmer which was built (very cheaply) for me by a friend - so I use the old-fashioned Com1 port (you could also get one built for the parallel port).
    Works very well.

    Ciao

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • Dabbo
    replied
    thank you all for the help. then I can program ATMEGA328P with PICKit3 using ponyprog? at this time I do not know how. the next day i will study. Ciao dabbo

    Leave a comment:


  • dragomir
    replied
    What the fusse for prorgam "PonyProg208c_RGv100a" to upload "hex" file?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    FelezJoo_PI_v3_23.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • gdd71
    replied
    Already available version 3.23, if someone had downloaded a Iranian forum , please let share hex-file it here.
    As I understand there is an improvement in speed setting and more.

    "PonyProg208c_RGv100a" works well for atmega328/atmega328p

    Leave a comment:


  • turboaleks
    replied
    I can confirm that it works with patched ponprog because i programmed my atmega328 with it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedy_G
    replied
    Hi Dabbo

    I believe that the PonyProg2000 has been 'patched' for that purpose. Since many experimenters still use PonyProg2000 (including me), it is probably worth checking out the file: "PonyProg208c_RGv100a" mod by Sonix for ATmega328.
    Just do a Google Search for it...Good luck

    Ciao

    Speedy_G

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Dabbo View Post
    Hello everyone. there exists a kit to program ATMEGA328P? I have pickkit3 but is not compatible. It is pissible to program ATMEGA328P with PICKit3? thank you all sincerely. dabbo.
    For hustle free programmer just buy a AVR USB ISP programmer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X