Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Vallon VMH3CS Mine Detector
Collapse
X
-
nice answer + i did used to see them being used with the snap strap on the detector but the rope around the guys belt loops as they didn't use the cuff because if something happened they could not react quickly and just drop the vallon (serious no no) but its hard to return fire or take cover with a large metal detector effectively strapped to your best arm.
-
The strap is not made by VALLON. VALLON thinks the strap may have been used with the soldiers Molley vest. They theorize the strap with the snap goes around the detector and the rope or paracord end looped around a tie down on the Molley vest. Maybe to take some weight off the arm. It deffinately has nothing to do with the cuff.Originally posted by Carolina View PostI am working on a answer for the strap. I've been told it's a old UK version of a arm strap but does not make sense to me.
Thanks for posting the picture for others to see. I will not say the price though as all might not be sitting down and others are like me,old!!!
Leave a comment:
-
I am working on a answer for the strap. I've been told it's a old UK version of a arm strap but does not make sense to me.
Thanks for posting the picture for others to see. I will not say the price though as all might not be sitting down and others are like me,old!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry for the delay, sure is a nice looking beast!Originally posted by Carolina View PostI have sent pictures to several forum members of the newest generation VALLON VMH4 military mine detector. For some reason I can not post pictures here so maybe one of them will. It's a beauty!!!
Carolina
Leave a comment:
-
Well the mystery Vallon strap has arrived!Originally posted by Rocketdemon View PostHere is the item, I bought one, if it is the cuff strap I'am good.
[ATTACH]43790[/ATTACH]
Looks like it may fit to a belt and something is attached to the cord loop? The detector maybe?Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I can not tell with it still in the pack. Let me know what it turns out to be.
Leave a comment:
-
I bought the last one yesterday evening . also decided to buy the upgrade lead from Vallon it seems a better option than posting my Vallon to Germany .
Leave a comment:
-
Here is the item, I bought one, if it is the cuff strap I'am good.Originally posted by Carolina View PostHi Pete: Sent you a picture. The listing says no longer available. If I'm correct it is for the new improved arm cuff.
Thomas
Leave a comment:
-
Very nice!Originally posted by Carolina View PostI have sent pictures to several forum members of the newest generation VALLON VMH4 military mine detector. For some reason I can not post pictures here so maybe oneof them will. It's a beauty!!!
Carolina
Leave a comment:
-
I have sent pictures to several forum members of the newest generation VALLON VMH4 military mine detector. For some reason I can not post pictures here so maybe oneof them will. It's a beauty!!!
Carolina
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Pete: Sent you a picture. The listing says no longer available. If I'm correct it is for the new improved arm cuff.
Thomas
Leave a comment:
-
I believe that is just the wrist strap (relieves the pressure when swinging it all day).
Leave a comment:
-
No sorry I don't, but I have also wondered what those zips are for!
What are the Vallon straps on the EB auction site all about?
See here.....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/British-A...gAAOSwGwlaM78F
They were made in Cardiff about 5 miles from where I live.
Perhaps I'll go there and ask them!
Regards
Pete
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: