Gold seems to sound very mellow....different to lead and much different to the iron stuff that the Vallon screeches on. I would love to see how a 10 ounce nugget sounds

...And I like been a bit different
I looked closely at your results and can reasonably guess which Aussie machine you used....All things considered comparing your results to Eric with the Vallon's, I am quite happy with how the Vallon goes
!....Now to find that elusive alluvial
!
I looked closely at your results and can reasonably guess which Aussie machine you used....All things considered comparing your results to Eric with the Vallon's, I am quite happy with how the Vallon goes
!....Now to find that elusive alluvial
!
| Aluminium Baking Foil - Thickness 0.01mm (0.0005") |
|||||
| 9mm x 9mm (0.36")Square | 25mm x 25mm (1")Square | 38mm x 38mm (1.5")Square | |||
| touching Coil | 15cm (6") | 28cm (11") | |||
| Aluminium Drink Can - Thickness 0.10mm (0.004") |
|||||
| 4mm x 4mm (0.16")Square | 25mm x 25mm (1")Square | 38mm x 38mm (1.5")Square | |||
| touching Coil | 28cm(11") | 35cm (14") | |||
.
| Aluminium Baking Foil - Thickness 0.01mm (0.0005") |
|||||
| 9mm x 9mm (0.36")Square | 25mm x 25mm (1")Square | 38mm x 38mm (1.5")Square | |||
| touching Coil | 15cm (6") | 28cm (11") | |||
| Aluminium Drink Can - Thickness 0.10mm (0.004") |
|||||
| 4mm x 4mm (0.16")Square | 25mm x 25mm (1")Square | 38mm x 38mm (1.5")Square | |||
| touching Coil | 28cm(11") | 35cm (14") | |||

.
Leave a comment: