Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ispanyol2
    replied
    I'm waiting for help from the masters. Please don't stay indifferent.

    Leave a comment:


  • ispanyol2
    replied


    The damping resistance specified in this diagram is definitely on. My coil is 2 ohm .330 mh, 5 wat resistance even after a short time overheating and burning. Tx supply 12 volts. instantaneous consumption of the circuit 600 ma.I couldn't find a solution to this problem. I tested with many coils but the damping resistance was overheated and burned again. I used a current limiter on the circuit. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the cause. In addition, as seen in the gs5 pictures around the ne5534 1m resistance is not specified in any diagram. This resistor seen in the motherboard pictures must be connected to which pins.
    thanks
    e-mail [email protected]
    The damping resistance specified in this diagram is definitely on. My coil is 2 ohm .330 mh, 5 wat resistance even after a short time overheating and burning. Tx supply 12 volts. instantaneous consumption of the circuit 600 ma.I couldn't find a solution to this problem. I tested with many coils but the damping resistance was overheated and burned again. I used a current limiter on the circuit. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the cause. In addition, as seen in the gs5 pictures around the ne5534 1m resistance is not specified in any diagram. This resistor seen in the motherboard pictures must be connected to which pins.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Some lost with forum At that moment you appeared a ba: nner mostly people from the Balkans are like this !
    666 I can send you to the e-mail !

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Hi Orbit what they are saying is your picture is very low resolution , when you zoom in to read the values, the picture Pixelizes and is hard to look at, (nejasan) the picture just needs to be in higher resolution. the power.jpg picture is ok to read.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    While we are grateful for any schematics, to insult us when we are wrong with trying to read blurry picture, well you might as well keep them for yourself.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    No, it's your chematics I almost everyone knows not to speak English .And if you do not understand shematic Then take a musical instrument ! the scheme is completely accurate and you banner deals with something else ,because you know little electronics ! Nobody gives me anything and be grateful to me and the guy who put the proto scheme ALtra, Jose ,otherwise would not see my scheme![ATTACH]43191[/ATTACH]

    It's a mistake in not knowing the matter on your part !!!!
    Some guy from Turkey I sent him the pdf I think it's Saba scheme in pdf It's very clean and if she does not understand that's his problem !

    Power can be solved in many ways this is just one way you are standing on the first barrier and what further ?

    [ATTACH]43193[/ATTACH] .....[ATTACH]43194[/ATTACH]
    Take it easy there. No need to get upset. The thing was blurry in the first place and the guy was asking for help, so you should have explained to him in the first place. Yes you are right, I am novice in electronics, but don't come here and insult me. As for schematics that people share here, always contain errors, so it was not beyond realm of possibility that this one also had error. Sometimes I get the feeling that some people knowingly post schematic with lots of errors just to intimidate people with small knowledge in electronics.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Well, if I'm seeing right, it's obvious that it's a typo error, pin 5 is output and pin 3 should be ground. Strange is that orbit neglected to comment on his own schematic. Maybe it is not his schematic.
    No, it's your chematics I almost everyone knows not to speak English .And if you do not understand shematic Then take a musical instrument ! the scheme is completely accurate and you banner deals with something else ,because you know little electronics ! Nobody gives me anything and be grateful to me and the guy who put the proto scheme ALtra, Jose ,otherwise would not see my scheme!Click image for larger version

Name:	tdi Nenad.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	351392

    It's a mistake in not knowing the matter on your part !!!!
    Some guy from Turkey I sent him the pdf I think it's Saba scheme in pdf It's very clean and if she does not understand that's his problem !

    Power can be solved in many ways this is just one way you are standing on the first barrier and what further ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Power.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	351394 .....Click image for larger version

Name:	Power.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	351395

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Well, if I'm seeing right, it's obvious that it's a typo error, pin 5 is output and pin 3 should be ground. Strange is that orbit neglected to comment on his own schematic. Maybe it is not his schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • saba
    replied
    Thanks guys, on datasheet 5pin is output and 3 pin is grorund, why on sheamtic 5 pin is ground and 3 pin is input? or some mistake on pinout?Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by saba View Post
    It is Orbit schematic, not so clear
    [ATTACH]43184[/ATTACH]
    Renesas is a global company providing high-performance semiconductors and embedded solutions enabling innovation in automotive, industrial, and connected technologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    7660 / LT1054 is used to double the +Bat voltage (0 to 12V from battery becomes 0 to ~24V on the output) then it's regulated down to 12V + 5V = 17V.
    Look into Minipulse Plus for example it's used there and many other circuits out there. It also can be used to deliver negative voltage. Image is too blurry.

    Leave a comment:


  • saba
    replied
    It is Orbit schematic, not so clear
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2dbm06f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.3 KB
ID:	351388

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by saba View Post
    Hi,please someone explain what is chip and how it work?

    [ATTACH]43180[/ATTACH]
    It looks like the power supply section. Put whole schematic, I can't make out, the image is blurry.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Can you put whole schematic? It looks like power supply section, but can't see the image is blurry.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    With any schematic posted or published one needs to go through each stage and Understand how it works.Then at least the simple errors like backwards op-amps and transistor are found.The TDI Proto schematic is Full of these errors. Not sure if that was intentional or this schematic was just a Very Preliminary one for the 'general' signal flow.
    The hard errors to notice are wrong component values.

    IF you understand the circuit, example is the 47nF cap across the feed-back of the Hammer Head II Pre-amp, then a value way out is easily spotted. The cap/resistor values for the Timing circuit in the TDI Proto could be why off. Also, I doubt that the TDI, even the first ones, actually used the timing on that proto schematic.
    Sometimes these value errors are due to Copy/Paste of parts and then forgetting to change the value (done this).

    Last, one should Prototype any posted schematic or at least stages to ensure it actually works. This is what I did to build my version of the Hammer Head circuits (see my thread "my take on the HH2" in the HH II sub-forum).
    The simple errors are easy to spot as you say like backward opamp wrong pin numbers etc. But wrong values for components and wrong circuit connection are difficult problem for novice like myself. I can work out most errors by going through each stage and maybe comparing with other similar type circuits, even running simulation to understand what's going on and how each stage works. Most errors can be found, but still, there are some that are very much hidden, even for expert.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X