Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLDSCAN 5 SCHEMATIC QUESTION

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    There is more version ,I'm interested in how much noise there is ,on all metals and how much profit the GEB ??Gabi and Jose can see a video clip ?? If Altra can put the video its TDI proto ?!

    I noticed that the differential integrator in the GS 4 application generate noise as well as the synchronization cd 4538 ! I think that's the main reason among other things applied by mcu as well as 4053 by TDI SL !


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-3yKez6YY My version 1.0 ]http://tinypic.com/r/2dbm06f/9Click image for larger version

Name:	tdi.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	1,004.6 KB
ID:	349730

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Thanks for help.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Question for gurus: can a spice model be done for just the ad654, and how about using a regular 555 in its place? as i dont have ad654, i cant experiment.

    I thought I found the right model but was wrong info,

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Anyone here ever use QUCS simulation in linux. Seems to be quite good.

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    CD4046 chip, of course. This could work.
    yes .... it works very nice.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	GS5 with CD4046.gif
Views:	1
Size:	175.2 KB
ID:	349728

    Leave a comment:


  • Idefix
    replied
    Hi,
    To Geo : the photo is with too low definition to see the value of smd resistor.
    So if you can make a more close picture to the board, it will be better.
    (go outside to have much mor light, it is better for picture sensors )

    To Dbanner : my spice (Microcap Spectrum Software) version have plenty of component in library, but not the AD546.
    I went on Analog web site, and there is not a space model.

    I have V to F model, where I specify the sensivity. but it is a macro, only.
    I can also make a generator with a user file (like an excel sheet) , and put this into the converter.

    Ifyou have some scope traces of the input of the converter ( in different cases), it is possible to make a file and ther to do some runs )
    I still go on looking for some models.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Originally posted by Idefix View Post
    Hi,
    Would you post a picture of these part of the board ?
    With a 5532 , there will only have 2 resistors by OPamp, and there will be close to circuit.
    Maybe is a buffer at inverting operation

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    [QUOTE = Altra; 236761] Εδώ υπάρχει μια εικόνα TDI με NE5532. Ίσως μια φτηνή αντικατάσταση για τα NE5534 και AD8055; [/ QUOTE]

    Also there is a 5534 near to connector.Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01713a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	349725

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    CD4046 chip, of course. This could work.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Now that you've mentioned version control...
    I will upload versions of the schematic in github - https://github.com/ex3ek/Goldscan-5

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Question for gurus: can a spice model be done for just the ad654, and how about using a regular 555 in its place? as i dont have ad654, i cant experiment.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by Idefix View Post
    Hi,
    just a help : may be better to add a revision number to files, even on the zip.
    Like V1.01 V1.02 an so on. Filev1.01.zip..
    If not , once downloaded , there is only the date inside to identify..
    Good idea about the file name, that will help keep us up to date.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    What ever happened to Reg ?, I miss his informative posts across the various forums.

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    I see a multiplexer chip(HEF4053BT). This is more advanced circuitry. since the TDI is now out of production, its resale value is bound to go up? As for front end, cant make out some numbers, picture resolution not so good. i also see a 16 lead LT1114S(pin 8 and 9 N.C.)
    From what I understand they only discontinued the "Pro" they still produce the "SL". The pro runs on 14.4v and the sl 12v. In the photo all the timing is done with a micro. They also added a noise blanking circuit on the gb channel which may be some of the differences seen in the parts. Too bad Carl and Eric can't chime in on the details. Looking at Jose's schematic, it would make a great project. I would just add the Hi/lo tone switch to the audio and it's complete.

    For more details google "TDI Reg Sniff" he posted a lot of information.

    @Koala - Good info.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Not been following this thread so apologize if this has already been posted.

    seems to quite a few photos and info here

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X