Originally posted by Mehranfar
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
I haven't modified anything on the board, see the post back in the thread from Orbit, I just copied the schematic from there and haven't compared it to a board, so I just glued the components, I have boards for sale
-
This PCB does not belong to this device because it has an error, the PCB inside the device is modified.Originally posted by algan View PostI am selling pulse star boards.
This is my clip, the second potentiometer is Delay.
Leave a comment:
-
Well yes this pcb is original and works I have no say in this I am saying that the schematic of Pulse Star 2 that you sent has an error and also the pcb is designedOriginally posted by Orbit View PostThis is what the original pcb cast in epoxy resin looks like inside, removed the part of the resin where the pcb is located for discrimination.. Since you call me a liar, I think that you young boy is dealing with scams and lies characteristic of your climate, rude and stupid.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
-
This is what the original pcb cast in epoxy resin looks like inside, removed the part of the resin where the pcb is located for discrimination.. Since you call me a liar, I think that you young boy is dealing with scams and lies characteristic of your climate, rude and stupid.1 Photo
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: