Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • algan
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	222222222s.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	240.6 KB
ID:	435598
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    This PCB does not belong to this device because it has an error, the PCB inside the device is modified.
    I haven't modified anything on the board, see the post back in the thread from Orbit, I just copied the schematic from there and haven't compared it to a board, so I just glued the components, I have boards for sale

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by algan View Post
    I am selling pulse star boards.

    This is my clip, the second potentiometer is Delay.


    ​
    This PCB does not belong to this device because it has an error, the PCB inside the device is modified.

    Leave a comment:


  • algan
    replied
    I am selling pulse star boards.

    This is my clip, the second potentiometer is Delay.


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Why would I lie?
    There is usually a lot of misinformation to mislead people...

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    It doesn't work. If you're telling the truth, take pictures of the back and front of the board and then take a test video.
    Why would I lie?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Mine is exactly like this scheme and it works! Tried and tested! You're doing something wrong!
    It doesn't work. If you're telling the truth, take pictures of the back and front of the board and then take a test video.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    It doesn't work, the diagram is not correct, some friends made it from the diagram, it has an error.
    Mine is exactly like this scheme and it works! Tried and tested! You're doing something wrong!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Why does it work well then? Show the correct diagram!
    It doesn't work, the diagram is not correct, some friends made it from the diagram, it has an error.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    The problem is the chart, which has errors.
    Why does it work well then? Show the correct diagram!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Man, check it out! There is no mistake! The board is exactly as shown in the diagram! If you have a "correct" diagram, show it so we can fix it.
    The problem is the chart, which has errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    This schematic file is one of the errors.
    Man, check it out! There is no mistake! The board is exactly as shown in the diagram! If you have a "correct" diagram, show it so we can fix it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Mehranfar View Post

    Well yes this pcb is original and works I have no say in this I am saying that the schematic of Pulse Star 2 that you sent has an error and also the pcb is designed
    This schematic file is one of the errors.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    This is what the original pcb cast in epoxy resin looks like inside, removed the part of the resin where the pcb is located for discrimination.. Since you call me a liar, I think that you young boy is dealing with scams and lies characteristic of your climate, rude and stupid.
    Well yes this pcb is original and works I have no say in this I am saying that the schematic of Pulse Star 2 that you sent has an error and also the pcb is designed
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Klon pcb
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    This is what the original pcb cast in epoxy resin looks like inside, removed the part of the resin where the pcb is located for discrimination.. Since you call me a liar, I think that you young boy is dealing with scams and lies characteristic of your climate, rude and stupid.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X