Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post

    Nothing is strange I can never share parts of schematics or the whole schematic or pcb if the device is commercial! I contacted Thomas a long time ago when I cloned the device some 8 years ago or more. He told me it was still commercial! That's why I didn't share, since I have information that Thomas no longer sells the device, I put the schematic and pcb. The second reason is that I mistakenly gave as a friend, that is, I thought that he would not abuse my trust. I didn't sell a single copy! Because I promised the author I wouldn't do that!
    Thomas, the designer of Pulse Star, was here many years ago around 2005 and was posting. But later it disappeared. I hope that he is well and can make a new post here again so that we can benefit from his experiences. I thank Thomas.
    I would also like to thank you, Mr. Orbit, for all the hard work you put into reverse engineering the Pulse Star.​

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post

    That it works without it... I tried that later.When one of you has finished the device, I will explain some details, a certain problem will appear, but I will explain that in the end when you assemble the pcb! I will repeat for the third time the pcb is without error.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post
    Thus, this resistor is not on the board/look at the PDF/. Question - will it work without it? It is not a problem to solder from below. Thank you!
    That it works without it... I tried that later.When one of you has finished the device, I will explain some details, a certain problem will appear, but I will explain that in the end when you assemble the pcb! I will repeat for the third time the pcb is without error.

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Thus, this resistor is not on the board/look at the PDF/. Question - will it work without it? It is not a problem to solder from below. Thank you!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • reis_43
    replied
    Orbit Thank you for providing accurate information...

    Leave a comment:


  • reis_43
    replied
    Orbit
    Thank you for providing accurate information...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    anyway, I got an ocean of requests of people in PM to share the info and I answered them that Orbit and Ivconic has while I has not. so who was right?
    but good news... now we know yours history, you scrupulously covered those years in 'big CIA secret'.

    also, I do not do aliens' projects and you have to be calm in relation of me.
    Last edited by kt315; 10-05-2024, 04:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I give up.
    I don't know who is "Kadir"?
    There is no point in arguing further.
    The dates on the files say it all.
    I don't know how I could falsify such data. I'm not that expert though.
    Otherwise, this topic is irrelevant for me.
    Pure waste of time.
    I don't owe you anything. You never did me any favors.
    Everything you sent me was buggy and useless.
    I didn't blame you then and I don't blame you now.
    I don't take those things seriously.
    This is a hobby and a totally secondary thing in my life.
    My partner from China has made a business out of it.
    I'm just here to help him sell.
    Otherwise, he didn't even want to sell the PS2 outside of China.
    Because he is not interested in the foreign market.
    China is on the rise in terms of demand for metal detectors.
    But at my insistence he barely agreed to register on Aliexpress and offer those kits outside of China.
    I did it for the members of this forum.
    In order to reduce the hassles and problems of making a PS2 for the people here.
    And that it all comes out much cheaper for them.
    A friend from China offered me 5% of the sale of each set.
    I did not insist on that.
    But he is an honorable man and he suggested it.
    I have no benefit from selling the PS2, practically speaking.
    Because I'm not interested.
    I work on much more serious projects from which I expect serious things.
    But it won't appear here on the forum, precisely because of the very bad odium by people like you.
    Otherwise it is pointless to try to do anything good for the majority of the forum.
    I've learned that the hard way over the years on this forum.
    So this is all a pretty ridiculous and pointless story.
    I'm off to do smarter things now.
    I greet you.
    Stay here in your own mud and cheer yourself up with your own illusions and stories that make you happy.

    ​
    Travel abbot. Be happy.​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I give up.
    I don't know who is "Kadir"?
    There is no point in arguing further.
    The dates on the files say it all.
    I don't know how I could falsify such data. I'm not that expert though.
    Otherwise, this topic is irrelevant for me.
    Pure waste of time.
    I don't owe you anything. You never did me any favors.
    Everything you sent me was buggy and useless.
    I didn't blame you then and I don't blame you now.
    I don't take those things seriously.
    This is a hobby and a totally secondary thing in my life.
    My partner from China has made a business out of it.
    I'm just here to help him sell.
    Otherwise, he didn't even want to sell the PS2 outside of China.
    Because he is not interested in the foreign market.
    China is on the rise in terms of demand for metal detectors.
    But at my insistence he barely agreed to register on Aliexpress and offer those kits outside of China.
    I did it for the members of this forum.
    In order to reduce the hassles and problems of making a PS2 for the people here.
    And that it all comes out much cheaper for them.
    A friend from China offered me 5% of the sale of each set.
    I did not insist on that.
    But he is an honorable man and he suggested it.
    I have no benefit from selling the PS2, practically speaking.
    Because I'm not interested.
    I work on much more serious projects from which I expect serious things.
    But it won't appear here on the forum, precisely because of the very bad odium by people like you.
    Otherwise it is pointless to try to do anything good for the majority of the forum.
    I've learned that the hard way over the years on this forum.
    So this is all a pretty ridiculous and pointless story.
    I'm off to do smarter things now.
    I greet you.
    Stay here in your own mud and cheer yourself up with your own illusions and stories that make you happy.

    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    And if Kadir gave it to you later, I won't comment, he himself knows how much I helped him on several projects.​

    Look at what year this one comes from!​


    You lost a lot, I'm sorry, you could have manipulated me more, but it turned out just right!




    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    It was given to me by a friend from Turkey. It was given to me by a friend from Bulgaria. I gave it to you. Do you have anything that is personally yours?! You keep lying, here's one more thing, the pcb you put is Kadir's pcb and I helped him, actually we collaborated together at that time and that drawing came out of the joint work of Kadir and me! There was no way you could get that drawing before we finished it! So you're lying again. Keep it up, people are already starting to understand your manipulative abilities. You can see how you are walking on your own in such a way that people thought you were lying, Kadir let him say when he sent you the drawing, let him tell you if he had the drawing ready and sent it to you a few years before. I won't argue anymore.By the way, you are the only person on the forum who sells devices and works with factory devices. So much for you!​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    And when the archive is opened, it is clearly seen that the file was archived on August 18, 2015.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	437
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	429177​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    A very good friend of mine from Turkey gave me complete documentation for the PS2... some 3-4 years before you gave me your documentation.
    I took your documentation from you... JUST to compare and check.
    By the way... how else do you explain that the pcb design I'm using is with comments in Turkish?
    Did you draw it and comment on it in Turkish?
    Did you overnight decide to become Turkish and draw pcb with comments in turkish language?
    No need to argue here. It's pointless.
    ​
    Here is the same file on my backup disk, look at the date when the file was recorded on the disk.

    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	2.2 KB ID:	429174​

    It clearly says: December 27, 2015.
    Should we continue to argue here? I don't think there's any need.
    Here is the pcb I got from Turkey:


    ​​

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    You had everything and you didn't have it, I can put your friend's seed which is incorrect and from which absolutely nothing could be done! The fact that you are manipulating here, not to mention lying, is your problem! ps 2 also means nothing to me, I gave you everything on a plate, even since you seem to have a short memory, I helped you when the first tiles didn't work from the first. I asked you in a friendly way to sell it to me, not to give it to me as a gift, because I gave you all the documentation and advice, so I asked for sensors every time you lied that you no longer had them, and before that you sent me how the sensors arrived from China. Manipulate and I still don't care if anyone believes you or me. Time has already shown that you are absolutely not for any cooperation. You had everything, but you remembered to start selling when I gave you the documentation. Only a small child can believe that story of yoursGreetings to liars and manipulators. I will not explain anything more, let everyone draw their own conclusions. Definitely some people have a sick need to be in charge of everything and anything.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X