Yes, I've been working at Srpint Layout for years doing various photo based tracing.
It became a hobby in itself and a good training for attention and noticing details.
I have so many drafts that I never materialized and probably never will.
But the "game" is an goal and point in itself.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
You are quite right. I look forward to this.Originally posted by ivconic View PostDon't go to the trouble of reverse engineering the photos.
The original pcb has "traps".
Without the original pcb it is not possible to succeed.
In addition, PS2 will soon appear on Aliexpress in 2 versions: original and modernized and improved.
In the form of kits for hobbyists, at very affordable prices.
It will be cheaper to buy a ready-made tested pcb; rather than investing money and soldering the components yourself.
I came very close though. I must admit, it is a fun hobby.
Leave a comment:
-
Don't go to the trouble of reverse engineering the photos.
The original pcb has "traps".
Without the original pcb it is not possible to succeed.
In addition, PS2 will soon appear on Aliexpress in 2 versions: original and modernized and improved.
In the form of kits for hobbyists, at very affordable prices.
It will be cheaper to buy a ready-made tested pcb; rather than investing money and soldering the components yourself.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by aft_72005 View Postpicture below was from Turkish website . but i don't know that address anybody have proteus file ..please upload here or send my email [email protected]
Leave a comment:
-
Hi ZOUjiarui,
the detector in the video might work.... but this is not the same circuit as seen in the schematic you posted. This are two different detector schematics.
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hi ZOUjiarui,Originally posted by ZOUjiarui View PostBG is simple and feasible, but I haven't tried it yet
I see a lot of questionable circuit parts in this schematic. Probably the circuit does not work at all.
Or has someone ever built a working unit from this schematic diagram?
Leave a comment:
-
There is also apulse, which is open to the public and simpler than pulse star g. There is a video on youtube that it is successful. It is not as unrealistic as pulse star ii, and no one will release it for free.
Leave a comment:
-
Can you send me the circuit, thankOriginally posted by kt315 View Postyup DB. i put pics i got on a request, just for example.
[email protected]
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
yup DB. i put pics i got on a request, just for example.
Leave a comment:
-
BTW, I don't think I've ever requested of anyone to post pictures of any PCB, ever. I took what was already posted and had a little fun and challenge to myself to do what was interesting for my own personal pleasure.
When you advise people on how to take proper photos of stuff, I think that this can only benefit other members of the forum who may wish to follow along on a particular topic. Nobody wants to look at crappy, blurry images, and then be requested to reply to a question based on those same images of poor quality.
Send me directly whatever you wish to send to: [email protected]
Help me complete the drawing.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: