Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post

    Yes.
    sorry, i can not ask this more. Carl banned me to do.
    • Your requests (often sounding like demands) that people post photographs of PC boards has become annoying to others. As of now, you may only make these requests directly to the person using private messaging. Please do not use the forum to request this kind of information, or to instruct someone that their photos have bad lighting, etc. I will simply begin deleting these kinds of posts, as well as those that attempt to insert political commentary.

      Thanks,
      Carl
    • kt315
      kt315 08-15-2024, 12:49 PM
      Dear Carl
      i just want to reminder my this topic with do pics better was in OFF TOPIC subforum. NOT in main stream. i just give the link. but somebody deleted the subforum (for what?) and yes i am forced to ask people sometimes.

      i do not do political commentaries never. Involution Theory is NOT political issue, just the REAL truth. Darwinizm is lie of/from High Britain Freemasonry. Darwin was freemason, his father was Britain Freemason.

      pleasure
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post



    Thank you for your hard work.
    A clear picture of the main board is required.​
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Remember, my drawing is bound to contain few errors. I am still unsure on few tracks on top side. I am still working on those, also I need to adjust track widths and clean up everything as best as can be done.


    Thank you for your hard work.
    A clear picture of the main board is required.​

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Remember, my drawing is bound to contain few errors. I am still unsure on few tracks on top side. I am still working on those, also I need to adjust track widths and clean up everything as best as can be done.
    thank you so much

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Remember, my drawing is bound to contain few errors. I am still unsure on few tracks on top side. I am still working on those, also I need to adjust track widths and clean up everything as best as can be done.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	progress.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	723.3 KB
ID:	427259

    Unfinished.
    [ATTACH]n427260[/ATTACH]
    THANK YOU SO MUCH CHOKRAN

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	progress.jpg
Views:	566
Size:	723.3 KB
ID:	427259

    Unfinished.
    [ATTACH]n427260[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I continue to work. Almost done.

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore.
    I deleted them from my drives a long time ago.
    What I have is what a friend gave me to whom I promised not to post it on the forum or share it with people via email.
    I'm really sorry, I apologize!
    ​

    Any way ...ok

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Unfortunately, I don't have them anymore.
    I deleted them from my drives a long time ago.
    What I have is what a friend gave me to whom I promised not to post it on the forum or share it with people via email.
    I'm really sorry, I apologize!
    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    Only schematic that i have is from some Turkish forum. Full with mistakes.
    Luckily i got original pcb boards and i made it respecting those.

    I intend to draw most proper schematic, relaying on present state at working pcb.
    But it would be pretty tedious job... i will need some time.
    As you maybe noticed; i used only "motherboard" so far.
    Also i plan to populate "discriminator" board too.
    Other 2 boards (front and rear panel) i don't intend to use.
    Original charging part (on rear pcb) is obsolete and total overkill.
    I have much simpler and easier charger on my mind.
    Front pcb also is not suitable for me; due some components and volumes that i can not obtain.
    Instead i will draw my own front panel pcb with components that i can obtain here.
    Only "motherboard" is relevant. And maybe "discriminator", not sure yet, will see soon.

    Hello Ivconic
    I know that you promised the north, but I don't want the circuit that you promised. I want photos and schematics from that Turkish site.. The same schematics you said are wrong... That Turkish site no longer exists.. Please send them here or to my email.
    thank you.
    my email [email protected] ​

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    5,4 = Coil
    1,3 = Charger Gnd
    2 = Charger Plus



    ​Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	73.2 KB ID:	411095​
    Can you send me the circuit, thank

    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Mehr076
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    5,4 = Coil
    1,3 = Charger Gnd
    2 = Charger Plus



    ​Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	73.2 KB ID:	411095​
    Can you send me the circuit pulse star ll, thank you
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X