Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Pulse Star II (first analog version)
Collapse
X
-
In a couple of hours I managed to get this far. Few more hours and maybe there will be something complete. of course there remains a lot more to do such as proper track widths and via size for correct pcb rules etc. but maybe it can be done.
- Likes 2
-
Unlike some orbits it has only one profile. And he would never introduce himself as someone else. Which is obvious to some! I am not referring to anyone nor am I at all interested in your problems. Let everyone do as he pleases.Orbit is authentic for the simple reason that it never lies or deceives anyone!Originally posted by kt315 View Postanyone is Orbit.
Leave a comment:
-
better ask Gerbers. i have to order in China for 1 euro for a board too.Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
But nothing can be done with this photo... the main board is filled with resin material and damaged... I need a clear photo of the copper lines on the back and on the PCB.
Leave a comment:
-
But nothing can be done with this photo... the main board is filled with resin material and damaged... I need a clear photo of the copper lines on the back and on the PCB.Originally posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi dbanner
Thanks for your attention and my trouble for you .
Leave a comment:
-
There should be enough here in this thread for a determined individual to draw a pcb.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Orbit View Post[КУОТЕ=афт_72005;н424881]Здраво Звездо
Добар посао
[/КУОТЕ]
Свако може нешто да уништи, али је касније то теже саставити.And the biggest shame is bragging about someone else's work!
Do you know who has the main PCB design? At the beginning of this thread... Iviconic said that he promised.
I'm not looking for a Pulse Star build... there are much better devices than the Pulse Star available now.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Orbit
I want only pulse star main board other side .. please send here or my Email [email protected]
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: