Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    [КУОТЕ=афт_72005;н424881]Здраво Звездо

    Добар посао[/КУОТЕ]

    Свако може нешто да уништи, али је касније то теже саставити.And the biggest shame is bragging about someone else's work!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    anyone is Orbit.

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi Star

    Nice work

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied


    nice work

    Leave a comment:


  • aft_72005
    replied
    Hi to all
    I want the other side of main PCB ...please see​ attached picture ... can anyone upload ?
    or send my email [email protected]​



    Click image for larger version

Name:	PS2%20velika%20pcb%20donja.jpg
Views:	570
Size:	511.0 KB
ID:	424879​​

    Leave a comment:


  • star
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    No, Eric did not design the Delta Pulse. it has none of his typical design methods.

    Leave a comment:


  • GeoMax
    replied
    I don't think so too... The Delta Pulse can not be an Eric Foster design for one simple reason. Eric Foster used in all his detector designs always the same wiring style of the CD4538 IC's and at the Delta Pulse the wiring is made in a different style.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    But I respect the author Thomas,

    is he the author of Delta Pulse too before?
    I don't think the author of delta pulse is Eric Foster!? Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Karl knows?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    But I respect the author Thomas,

    is he the author of Delta Pulse too before?

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post

    45cm Coil damping R1k
    Thanks Orbit!

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Originally posted by nejdet View Post

    Hi, I want to ask about the Pulse StarII damping resistor, what are the approximate values for the different sized probes? Thanks in advance!
    45cm Coil damping R1k

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I don't know, it is molded into the coil (original coils).

    Leave a comment:


  • nejdet
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    25cm coil; 1.5-2 ohms, 0.56-0.68mH
    45cm coil; 1.9 ohms, 0.68mH
    1x1m coil; 2-2.7 ohms, 0.36-0.58mH
    2x2m coil; 2.5 ohms, 0.68-1mH
    ...
    0.4-1mm wire, directly depending on pulse delay (1-4 switch),
    damping R value in the coil, at each coil different,
    all depending of the purpose and goal you want to achieve with such coil.
    ​
    Hi, I want to ask about the Pulse StarII damping resistor, what are the approximate values for the different sized probes? Thanks in advance!

    Leave a comment:


  • ASENA1400
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    This would be third attempt to draw enclosure for Pulse Star.
    It is not that hard to draw 3D objects. But it is very tedious to make it that right so parts not to print for days.
    First two attempts gave me "~2 days" approximated duration of printing some parts!!! Hell no!
    So i had to "break down" larger parts to smaller. Lot of trade offs.
    Now this is more acceptable respecting the printing duration.
    Panels will print within 6-7 hours each, upper and lower sides within 9 hours each! LOL!
    This of course if we are alright with acceptable printing quality and moderate smooth surfaces.
    [ATTACH]48283[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48284[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48285[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48286[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48287[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]48288[/ATTACH]
    excellent

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X