Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulse Star II (first analog version)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orbit
    replied
    I did not know to put pcb pictures PS 2 where you can see parts so I gave it to Ivica to brag about something what I'm around 4 months I would be ashamed ,I gave it to you that for you and not to brag by my work...

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Looking good!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Number two about to be finished.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	835.0 KB
ID:	358091
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	358092
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	358093

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    I can see the video in post #23 but something is not working in the others

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    Hi, ivconic

    I get private a video message when I try to view you Youtubes.
    tried signing in to youtube didnt help. How can I see you videos?
    Thanks
    !?
    Probably i messed up something in settings.
    I will check it out.

    Leave a comment:


  • godigit1
    replied
    Hi, ivconic

    I get private a video message when I try to view you Youtubes.
    tried signing in to youtube didnt help. How can I see you videos?
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Suhoj57 View Post
    Do you want to give me the scheme you are a great master .

    I don't have it.
    Now... what would you do with it anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • Suhoj57
    replied
    Do you want to give me the scheme you are a great master .

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    You are a true connoisseur of metal detectoring. Keep up the good work. Truely inspiring, your work rate is phenomenal.
    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    You are a true connoisseur of metal detectoring. Keep up the good work. Truely inspiring, your work rate is phenomenal.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    Great work so far, the box looks quite nice. What about the see through gap on either side of the meter? Maybe you could mount the meter from the outside.
    I also like the frame edge around the front panel. Nice touch.
    Naaa, it would spoil too many things now.
    I can solve that by applying black tape from the inside.
    Or paint.
    Will see.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Great work so far, the box looks quite nice. What about the see through gap on either side of the meter? Maybe you could mount the meter from the outside.
    I also like the frame edge around the front panel. Nice touch.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nandor View Post
    How nice it looks! That 3D printer is a really cool gadget
    It works very nice with that little coil, Im curious how it would work with a nice 24cm basket coil.
    Best regards to you!
    I plan 36 to 45cm coil. Later on 1x1m too.
    It is promising to be ultra deep, later with proper coils.
    Also is rock stable.
    I also finished and added "discriminator" pcb. It works.
    How good? Can't tell yet, until make proper coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Nice project box

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X