Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DD pi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DD pi

    Hello everyone! Which friend did the DD coil pi? What advantages does it have to eliminate ground response?

  • #2
    Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
    Hello everyone! Which friend did the DD coil pi? What advantages does it have to eliminate ground response?
    You've been asking this question about PI ground balance several times since the 28th of October last year, and the situation has not changed.
    I guess it's time for you to do your own experiments.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by liudengyuan View Post
      Hello everyone! Which friend did the DD coil pi? What advantages does it have to eliminate ground response?
      I use a DD on my PI but as has been told you- The COIL does not eliminate Ground.

      Read my build thread on HOW I do GEB.
      A basic PI design incorporating a PIC micro for timing control, intended as a learning platform for using uC's.

      Comment

      Working...
      X