Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • abdennour
    replied
    The coil output of the kit gives 7.75 V and no frequency, what to do ???

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    Were are you he did not buy on ebay nothing. he wants only to get info on shiffer and verifis anyone can help him here
    if he will begin to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20100111_231236.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	972.3 KB
ID:	349967

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    he did not buy on ebay nothing. he wants only to get info on shiffer and verifis anyone can help him here
    if he will begin to do.

    ok

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    I swear I bought the kit on ebay, after work I will send you this photo

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    make a claim direct with Ebay through their buyer protection program, tell them the seller sold you a faulty item then left ebay
    he did not buy on ebay nothing. he wants only to get info on shiffer and verifis anyone can help him here
    if he will begin to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    right schema
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    is it the right schema, and the right diodes Mr Kt315 ???
    Click image for larger version

Name:	01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	349955

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    I will try thank you , in the meantime I will try to repair it, I need help I am not a professional in electronic !

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by abdennour View Post
    and now he has left eBay !

    make a claim direct with Ebay through their buyer protection program, tell them the seller sold you a faulty item then left ebay

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    on the kit it is written : sniffer xr-71p Ver1.34

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i also asked photos, i do not need a layout, i have them batch. your board is sniffer xr-71 clone.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    and now he has left eBay !

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    the seller refused the return of the kit, he told me to send photos for technical support !

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X