Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by ahcene2035 View Post
    Healthy pcb circuit existing?
    we need 3meters depth on 15x15cm gold plate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I love only GOLD

    Leave a comment:


  • ahcene2035
    replied
    Healthy pcb circuit existing?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    after first message written you can write in PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrei73 View Post
    Здравствуйте КТ315.
    Английски не знаю.
    Хотел я Вам в личико написать, но почему то не рашрешает.
    Как с Вами контактоваться, где написать?
    Спасибо.
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrei73
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    guys
    that was THE ORDER from a customer to transform DP for seeking gold nuggets (for small coil detection).
    so it is NOT hard for me to remake the deeper in nondeeper.
    Здравствуйте КТ315.
    Английски не знаю.
    Хотел я Вам в личико написать, но почему то не рашрешает.
    Как с Вами контактоваться, где написать?
    Спасибо.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    I think, I would like to build such a modified DP too, then I am the gold finger

    or i get this

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by tissaweera View Post
    Please Explain
    change R7 to 820-910pF ????????
    decrease R8 and C5 to decrease a STROBES' WIDTH to 20-25us. Give me values Please
    Thanks
    guys
    that was THE ORDER from a customer to transform DP for seeking gold nuggets (for small coil detection).
    so it is NOT hard for me to remake the deeper in nondeeper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Whats up ?

    kt315 has explained everything exactly

    Leave a comment:


  • tissaweera
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    me and Andi want more depth on 1g of gold. 70cm. ok we can tune DP on this work.
    tune FIRST DELAY to its minimal 15us. change R7 to 820-910pF. R7 to 7.5k. decrease R8 and C5 to decrease a STROBES' WIDTH to 20-25us.
    Please Explain
    change R7 to 820-910pF ????????
    decrease R8 and C5 to decrease a STROBES' WIDTH to 20-25us. Give me values Please
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Lam-part
    replied
    Sold I can do a little, but I do not know much about electronics. Would I be willing to buy a plate only what ranges and what price? For now, I have the dbp2010 deletion and I am looking for something a bit deeper. In another forum, one user inserted tables with ranges that would suit me very much, but this person on that forum happens once in a few weeks and has not written back yet. I also had plans to buy another detector, but they are no longer on sale. Concrete is about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSoyq8zmGS0&t=2s

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ok. i have last board i wanted to leave but i can sell. if you want 'free' turkish board remember i do not consultate on aliens' pcb and what
    there they perpetraded, do not have a time to dig and seek up their mistakes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Maybe you find the holy grail

    Leave a comment:


  • Lam-part
    replied
    I'm not looking for gold. A small chance to find. I have other equipment to look for shallow. I'm interested in steel and deep objects. I will do earthworks and a good, easy-to-use frame detector that would be useful to me. The deeper the better. Maybe other than Delta only deep with frame 1x1m or a little bigger with specific examples of range.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Search gold, what do you want with canisters?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X