Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by calebsone View Post
    Wow it worked KT I can't believe how well it works I am testing with a 30 cm coil I am getting well over 35cm on a brass token. I will test tomorrow with more stuff and a ruler to get real distances. Thanks for all the support.... but I bet I still will have more to ask from the "hero of Lithuanian".
    best words I have ever heard Calebsone =) thank you for the nice feedback. waiting your detailed report...

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Yes its a good thing I don't drink or i would have never got it to work. And sorry KT I didn't read that till after you just said to

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    1. Please to leave drinking off in time you make DP.
    Good advice.

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Ha see I thought of something else you think I should change all the fake diodes to the new ones I bought. And this coil is 420uh should I go lower or be happy it works?

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Wow it worked KT I can't believe how well it works I am testing with a 30 cm coil I am getting well over 35cm on a brass token. I will test tomorrow with more stuff and a ruler to get real distances. Thanks for all the support.... but I bet I still will have more to ask from the "hero of Lithuanian".

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    check VD8 VD9. they have to be ORIGINAL, NOT FAKE. original diode is keeping 150 (or 200) mA max, nonoriginal not, not able to keep 200 mA and will burn.
    if a logic, control, part of the schematic is excluded, for example by the burnt diodes or another way, MOSFET is open and getting hot - because no control impulse at MOSFET Gate.


    please read again this text.

    Instructions How To Make Delta Pulse Working.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    now I cant remember were I seen it but now I am having an issue my irf740 and the stth diode are getting very hot did anyone have the same problem or even know what my problem is. oh and the positive battery wire is warm too is the issue in the batt pack or the board. please if anybody has a suggestion Ill be open to it because I tried everything I can think of like changing parts etc.
    Last edited by calebsone; 07-18-2014, 03:14 AM. Reason: bad grammer

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by calebsone View Post
    OK so somewhere. In between 350 and 450 uh and it will be fine?

    yup... post #4 http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...03-Delta-Pulse

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    OK so somewhere. In between 350 and 450 uh and it will be fine?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I heard 1000 mh
    1000 mH = 1 H. I think you mean 1000 uH (MICRO-).

    350-450 uH is proper value for DP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    What is the range of inductance proper for this project?

    I heard 1000 mh and 300 - 400 bandied about...

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    So I'm just about done just wondering if I build a 32cm coil should I use the lower end of the inductance tolerance for this detector or does it not matter

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi kt315,
    I would also like to build the DP also..!

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    kt315,
    You serve the Delta Pulse thread very well. Please can you make Goldscan pcb for us ? Jose' can give you some good tips for new smd layout, or even through-hole. I can give you pictures of through-hole pcb, but the components and layout are from1990's. And I think already you have pictures on your dvd.
    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    1. I am MYSELF on serve HERE. I am THE documentation on-line.
    2. Jose's goldscan is a board SMD, not so good for middle hand bolts and nuts DIY. if I still remember... or you can give pics of his throught-hole board?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X