Hello Great Alex
if i place a metal near coils the signal increase rapidly then the signals fade out and the device become retune itself ( i still have the peice of metal near the coil and the signal fade out) , it's like auto tracking mode !!
first of all is it normal or my DP has a problem , any body has a video of DP when a metal object remain in a fix distance to DP coil ?
and this auto tracking make the detector response very weak on deep targets cause it's speed is very high . i built a switch between T7 and R29 for this problem but i need changing it speed not to remove auto tracking at all.
the description the previous paragraph is normal in the operation of the Pulse Delta, and corresponds the "automatic mode."
You can try the "manual mode", then the Delta Pulse behavior is similar to other MD PI.
José
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
my friend Great Alexis
These two diodes ( 4148 ) emit sound when I put multimeter to him... ¿must I change them?
The other ones do not emit sound in multimeter.
The 4001 does not emit sound... ¿That's right?
If a piece emits sound, ¿ it Broken?
thanks Alexis for your help me
best regards
Heriberto
Leave a comment:
-
thanks Great Alex
I am desirable knowing oneself and thanks to help oneself.
do You say that he must blink constantly? The bawdy Led only becomes fastened like a focus of house. ¿What may I have made wrong? ¿Or that the piece does not work ?
In addition, in the sound, he does not have it... ¿must I place a potentiometer for volume?
or¿What must I do to invest resistance 1k?
Great Alex. thanks for help me
do I owe check with meter the pins out of every transistor?
I do check all and inform you the aftermath
I do not know if I will be able to, because I am not an expert .
I will change transistors for new
¿is This possible?
Friendly thanks
Thanks again for your help.
I come from Mexico
Heriberto
Te envio un fuerte abrazo
Leave a comment:
-
thanx jose and what about reverse audio response
Betobrambi it seems you should test every thing from beginning
first check the 1n4001 D7
then you should check to have signal in some Test points
you can use of a speaker for testing that u have pulse or not ; when one leg conneted to -12v battery use another leg of speaker to check the pulse signal !! strange way but works.
check these places for pulse signal :
check all diodes by a multimeter
check the voltage pin 1 ic 6 and Batt +12v it should be 5.3 volt
and check these place for pulse if you don't have pulse there there is a problem
Pin 5 of 556 Ic1
pin 9 of 556 ic1
pin2 of lf357 ic4
pin6 of lf357 ic4
pin 6 & 10 of 4538 ic 2
pin 6 & 10 of 4538 ic 3
pin 1 & 7 of tl062 ic 5
pin 1 & 7 of tl062 ic 7
test these maybe you find where's problem
Leave a comment:
-
gracias José
Podemos hablar en español?
GUsto conocerte y gracias por ayudarme.
Dices que debe parpadear constantemente? El Led verde sólo queda prendido como un foco de casa. ¿Qué pude haber hecho mal? ¿O que pieza no funciona?
Por otro lado, en el sonido, no lo hay... ¿debo colocar un potenciometro para volumen?
o ¿qué debo hacer José para colocar la resistencia 1k?
Gracias de nuevo por tu ayuda.
Soy de Mexico
Heriberto
Te envio un fuerte abrazo
Leave a comment:
-
Hello Betobrambi
Green LED should light all the time.
Sound, controlled from Pin 3 of the 555 to 1K pot (volume control) and connection to the speaker.
Regards, Jose
Leave a comment:
-
my friends, info for your's
my friendly, I want to inform that I solved to the problem of the lights leds…
but now, the green LED (remains caught and it does not go out…
green LED must be caught all along?
I changed tl 062 and lm 555… in 2 occasions.
not yet there is sound…
I changed could help?
thanks to read
best regards
Heriberto
Leave a comment:
-
amigos
the greatest photo, of nF red is my work…
There is not no sound, illuminate leds either…
Which is the error?
I am not expert, but I am learning with you. It is my second Delta Pulse that I construct friendly Thanks for the aid
Heriberto
Leave a comment:
-
Kt315, friends and experts help me, please
Knowing its knowledge in the Sniffer Xr-71… I at the outset bought to a Stilian Bulgarian the Sniffer with fuse (002383019-big.jpg) and
it worked correctly, I had an error in coil connection and threshold became unstable… It sends beeep long if I place potentiometer
after 5. It only works stable in number 3 of the potentiometer and reset does not work.
But the detection of a softdrink can Coke to 35 cms.
before the coil error in search, marked coke 90cms.
It could help to solve the problem?
Another thing, I constructed the Delta Pulse that attached…
I have reviewed everything and seems to work correctly, nevertheless, it does not exist light in no of the centers leds
nor is sound.
It could help?
Thanks for its aid.
Him desire the best thing always.
From Mexico for you, a strong hug.
Best regards
Heriberto
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Great Alex
The operation of the delta pulse is normal, as you describe.
You can try changing the value of C21 to vary the response time, I think it is better not to touch.
I try to manual mode, for continuous tone about the detected object.
Regards Jose
Leave a comment:
-
Hi KT315 & all Delta Pulsers
I think response time of Delta pulse is normal and no need to change
I built 2 delta pulse with single sided pcb , both of them works the same
maybe my DPs not works good they work like motion detectors ?!!
if i place a metal near coils the signal increase rapidly then the signals fade out and the device become retune itself ( i still have the peice of metal near the coil and the signal fade out) , it's like auto tracking mode !!
first of all is it normal or my DP has a problem , any body has a video of DP when a metal object remain in a fix distance to DP coil ?
and this auto tracking make the detector response very weak on deep targets cause it's speed is very high . i built a switch between T7 and R29 for this problem but i need changing it speed not to remove auto tracking at all.
best regardsAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Great_Alex View PostHi
I have 2 question about DP :
1. How can change the speed of Auto tracking
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
I have 2 question about DP :
1. How can change the speed of Auto tracking
2. I want to have reverse signal on vco it means when a metal approach to coil the sound decrease ! and when take it away the sound increase
Leave a comment:
-
Hello
Try to help. How many laps has its coil, diameter, damping resistance value?
Jose
Leave a comment:
-
HI ALL
Dear Brothers,
Did not answer me one question please, I do not know what to do









The circuit works vice versa when you bring the metal does not come out and vote when you keep him out a simple sound, distance 5 cm
Is there any better than this chipset has been tested and successful
Please advise
The required depth 3 TO 4 M
[email protected]
THANKS FOR ALL
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: