Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • porkluvr
    replied
    I don't mean to offend your command of English, but just please remember to separate your thoughts so more people can more easily understand your meaning. (But you won't be alone if you don't.)

    Generally, I think you will have to buy your cable and connectors separately. I don't think you will find a ready-made cable but maybe you'll get lucky.

    Two connector possibilities: DIN and Mini-DIN connectors are cheap and (hopefully) readily available. You will need to have at least five (5) pins for the usual IB coil cable.

    You will most often find DIN and MINI-DIN connectors in either 180 degree or 270 degree configuration and you must choose one or the other. You cannot mix-and-match! These connectors are cheap but may not be very well weather resistant.

    The various MD manufacturers will generally use higher quality connectors than what you need or may be willing to pay for. They buy their stuff in bulk and get good prices, whereas you and I would pay dearly for the same materials IF AND WHEN we can find them. So, you must improvise with what is available! Hopefully somebody from your part of the world can give you some good leads because what might be available to me may not be available to you.

    Seems to me, cables and connectors is an area where it is pretty much left up to the individual builder to figure out what is possible!

    edit: OK this is supposed to be a Deltapulse thread so I don't know why I'm talking IB... let me out of here.

    Leave a comment:


  • garah
    replied
    ok porkluvr, no problem,i will explain...first the cable should have from each side either male or female or male and female right? let take that the cable have from each side male..ok? now i should buy the cable and the two female pieces (because we assumed that the cable have from each side male), my question; i want to buy the cable and the two pieces, how much is cable and two pieces price (in dollar)? the bottom line i wanna someone sell this kind of cable,who's that?

    and don't think that the English language difficult for me ,i'm studying electrical power engineering now and all my book in English if u know

    regards garah

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by garah View Post
    thx satdaveuk,but about cable shield how much is it (in dollar) and with the two female if the cable have from other side male,and how can i pay and get it,because i'm from Egypt.

    thanks
    I don't follow your meaning.

    That looks like three different questions, so why won't you re-word your questions and make three different sentences for clarity. I have a hard time following your thoughts when you run them all together.

    Don't feel bad, I'm not trying to rag on you. I know translation between Arabic and English can be difficult. Looky here, I've have had to tell some American dude exactly the same thing: "Don't run five thoughts into one poorly spelled and poorly punctuated sentence, and then expect for anybody to understand your meaning".

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    senifer xr71/delta pluse

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    1. its value you see on the schematic. do not break your head.
    2. its value you see on the schematic. do not break your head.
    hi kt 315 many new member asked here how much deference in both detector i think there is need a new thread to latest 1-------- TX 2----------pulse width 3---------------man delay 4-secend delay

    Leave a comment:


  • garah
    replied
    thx satdaveuk,but about cable shield how much is it (in dollar) and with the two female if the cable have from other side male,and how can i pay and get it,because i'm from Egypt.

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    It can only be the TGSL for you want to use it for.

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • garah
    replied
    Hi everybody,i just want to ask u,i want to build MD but i don't know which one to choice,because i will use it to search about coins on lands(dry/normal lands),and with good depth and disc, which one u recommend to choice:
    1-delta puls
    2-TGSL

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    read attentionally

    About one unstability I did meet of and fight with.

    On winter Delta worked only good, but now not I waste much time on a decision, but seems have got an answer. There is some kinda pickup from operator body. You have to shield the PCB. I did put a copper foil under the PCB, clued it to bottom of box and grounded by wire to schematic's (-E). I also grounded falsepanels via resistors 100 Ohm, those are aluminium done. Now DP works great.

    yours

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by samifathi View Post
    hi
    how to choose 1 the damping resistance for coil delta pulse 1.5m*1.5m and section of wire and 2 the number of turn
    sincerly
    1. its value you see on the schematic. do not break your head.
    2. its value you see on the schematic. do not break your head.

    Leave a comment:


  • terhaka
    replied
    hello porkluvr

    Leave a comment:


  • samifathi
    replied
    hi
    how to choose the damping resistance for coil delta pulse 1.5m*1.5m and section of wire and the number of turn
    sincerly

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI

    I HAVE BUILD DELTA2 BUT HI NOT WORKS THE IRF740 IS VERY HOT MORE DOESN'T NOSE

    BEST REGARDS
    THANK YOU

    P
    I use 840. The first: the +E, -E bee right, virtual GND also. The second: must vibrate on 556, on 9. feet.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Inquiry

    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    this depend on your lcd
    this resistors are for lcd contrast
    I used 2 potensiometer instead of them

    freedan3d
    hi


    is what you can be more clear and simple I'm a beginner in electronics

    thank you

    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi
    where is the value for lcd rx resistor(r14 and r15)?

    thank you
    this depend on your lcd
    this resistors are for lcd contrast
    I used 2 potensiometer instead of them

    freedan3d

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    rx resistor

    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi samifathi
    Your pcb is delta pulse discriminator lcd circuit and i have its all data
    I attach a rar file for you and other users
    enjoy it

    freedan3d
    hi
    where is the value for lcd rx resistor(r14 and r15)?

    thank you

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X