Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Green LED lights up whenever.
    Red LED when the battery voltage descends near 10 volts.
    4538 generates the first and second sample, the width of the samples is 50 usec in both cases.
    Try to explain what little I understand. These are approximate values​​, and I mention it for information.
    556 generates the pulse of adjustable transmison alrrededor of 300 Hz with a pulse width also adjustable, which is not the maximum value, I adjusted between 100 and 200 usec.
    The first sample pulse is generated after the transmission TX, this is adjustable between 30 and 150 usec. with a 4538.
    The second sample is generated with another 4538 from 100 to 700 usec.
    4066 are the keys, some are used for integration of samples and other functions I have not quite understand.
    Maybe someone on the forum, can give a better explanation of the functioning of the Delta Pulse therico.
    Regards, Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • amel
    replied
    sorry for more question please help me to understand

    i did'nt know how circuit work such what compare pulse length and reflect pulse in the circuit what function of 4538 and 4066 ic sorry for question but i can't understand ?

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    IRF740 IS HOT

    HI

    I HAVE BUILD DELTA2 BUT HI NOT WORKS THE IRF740 IS VERY HOT MORE DOESN'T NOSE

    BEST REGARDS
    THANK YOU

    P

    Leave a comment:


  • amel
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Hi Amel
    Check the zener and transistor turn on the LED display.
    The function of damping resistance is to avoid oscillations in the coil, its value is critical and depends on the technical characteristics of the coil, whether or not IRF740 and the diode between the inductor.
    You have to experiment with different settings to achieve better sensitivity.
    Shielding is usually not necessary in the Delta of the pulse, which was not designed for low delays.
    Anyway, I can recommend Scotch tape N24, if you want to shield the coil.
    I do not work with aluminum tape or graphite.

    refers to
    Joseph
    thanks jose i will check ( zener and transistor turn on the LED display) but this make any error in circuit or just for display ?
    i did'nt know how circuit work such what compare the pulse and reflect pulse in the circuit what function of 4538 and 4066 ic sorry for question but i can understand ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Hi Amel
    Check the zener and transistor turn on the LED display.
    The function of damping resistance is to avoid oscillations in the coil, its value is critical and depends on the technical characteristics of the coil, whether or not IRF740 and the diode between the inductor.
    You have to experiment with different settings to achieve better sensitivity.
    Shielding is usually not necessary in the Delta of the pulse, which was not designed for low delays.
    Anyway, I can recommend Scotch tape N24, if you want to shield the coil.
    I do not work with aluminum tape or graphite.

    refers to
    Joseph

    Leave a comment:


  • amel
    replied
    i build delta pulse and i have problem

    hi
    first problem that the green and red led are light when connect 12 v
    what the problem and need help to explain the function of damping resistor the value i use is 680 ohm
    my coil is 31 turn with 0.4 mm and 19 diameter ask can i make shielded with aluminium foil and plastic case

    i wait to help my and thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    YES!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi pigeon

    yes this pcb and componnents are correct
    it work very well
    Its hex limited in on/off only
    i solved this counter in pim-1 whit hex manipilation
    it is not very important
    ------------------------------------------------
    ill try to make another delta pulse pcb and i can start again


    best regards

    freedan 3d
    Hello Freedan3d
    The card "discriminator rar". Correct?
    thanks
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Originally posted by growdude View Post
    Can LCD be added to any delta pulse .I have a delta pulse and would like to add lcd
    Yes growdude it possible
    which model yo use ?
    you can find that points p1 p2 p3 p9 and p4 p5
    connect its to lcd

    good luck

    Freedan3d

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi pigeon

    yes this pcb and componnents are correct
    it work very well
    Its hex limited in on/off only
    i solved this counter in pim-1 whit hex manipilation
    it is not very important
    ------------------------------------------------
    ill try to make another delta pulse pcb and i can start again


    best regards

    freedan 3d

    HI FREEDAN3D

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    GOOD LUCK
    BESR REDARDS

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    HI

    I NOT INTERESTED IN HEX I WAN TO NOW IF THE PCB AND COMPONENTS ARE CORRECTE

    THANK YOU

    BEST REGARDS
    Hi pigeon

    yes this pcb and componnents are correct
    it work very well
    Its hex limited in on/off only
    i solved this counter in pim-1 whit hex manipilation
    it is not very important
    ------------------------------------------------
    ill try to make another delta pulse pcb and i can start again


    best regards

    freedan 3d

    Leave a comment:


  • growdude
    replied
    Lcd

    Can LCD be added to any delta pulse .I have a delta pulse and would like to add lcd

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    PI really do not think the detectors are renowned for their skills for the selection. The depth sensitivity is good.
    I do not think DP - LCD selects any metal. The original HEX file can not run it. Replaces the mechanical indicator (status bar). Works for me, but I do not expect her selection of metal.
    HI

    I NOT INTERESTED IN HEX I WAN TO NOW IF THE PCB AND COMPONENTS ARE CORRECTE

    THANK YOU

    BEST REGARDS

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    yes i do
    check R44 and T9.

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Apparently, the discriminator module "discriminator rar" published more ago, is a demo that can be executed 200 times, as can be seen in the Turkish forum.
    The bars give a rough idea of ​​metal detected.
    regards
    Jose
    http://www.teknolojiekibi.com/index1.html

    Me too it appears on the LCD. (Without welcome words)





    It seems to me that this is not the same as the Turkish solution. I think it's no discriminator.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X