Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jose
    replied
    Apparently, the discriminator module "discriminator rar" published more ago, is a demo that can be executed 200 times, as can be seen in the Turkish forum.
    The bars give a rough idea of ​​metal detected.
    regards
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by Oorlam View Post
    You have done this and won 5cm? what you didt to acchieve this.?
    Originally, I made ​​an earlier DP. This is only auto-tune mode worked. Solved with a switch to manual mode.

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by pigeon View Post
    hi freedan3d

    please the lcd file work correctly?

    best regards

    thnak you
    PI really do not think the detectors are renowned for their skills for the selection. The depth sensitivity is good.
    I do not think DP - LCD selects any metal. The original HEX file can not run it. Replaces the mechanical indicator (status bar). Works for me, but I do not expect her selection of metal.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi samifathi
    Your pcb is delta pulse discriminator lcd circuit and i have its all data
    I attach a rar file for you and other users
    enjoy it

    freedan3d

    hi freedan3d

    please the lcd file work correctly?

    best regards

    thnak you

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    did you connect T9 Base to C27(+)?
    yes i do

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    Changed the manual search tuning. I won it 5 cm in air.

    You have done this and won 5cm? what you didt to acchieve this.?

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    What are the correspondence points between main PCB and LCD PCB?
    I should not be smart ... As I started to read through the forum. Then I asked. The former contains all the regulations. Later still stutter problem. Therefore, there are a GURU's.

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Changed the manual search tuning. I won it 5 cm in air.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hey Hey !!!
    Do not forgot something my friends ?
    My problem still remains.

    I connect p6 and p7 , and my delta not sense gold and its detection is low now

    What can I do ?


    freedan3d
    did you connect T9 Base to C27(+)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Well, this threath is a bit on the quiet side..

    the 40Cm coil works perfect and tested today a 28Cm coil and also this one works good. Didnt know how easy this all works.

    Still, the recovery time is slow, and yes i can adjust it to make it faster, but losen sensitivity.. Want to spend some time, to get a better recovery and not losing sensitivity..

    coil 28Cm 24 turns. 0'5mm, rg58 coax cable. good air test! 450uh

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Originally posted by VUJO View Post
    This forum is a lot written about the construction of this type of coils MD.have coils of different sizes and in my opinion should have at least two sizes coil..Resistance coils must not be small, due to heating IRF740 (IRF840)
    Yes, i know. Somehow there's not a treath found that say's..this the best coil ...... in sizes/windings/thinkness etc: and how to make..Somehow, i mis a compolation like a end story how it must B. offcourse i try some things out, started with my 1st one soon.. (40Cm)..let's see what is does..

    Thx for responding

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hey Hey !!!
    Do not forgot something my friends ?
    My problem still remains.
    I connect p6 and p7 , and my delta not sense gold and its detection is low now
    What can I do ?

    freedan3d

    Originally posted by freedan3d View Post
    Hi to all
    I had a bad mistake
    I had a Short circuit between p6 and p7
    I replace any components and my delta work now but it didn't sense gold only
    It detect Iron , silver and ... but not gold !!!!

    Freedan3d
    Question for you: What exactly did you mean by saying "I replace any components ..."

    Which component are "any"? All of them? How about you tell us some useful details?

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    Hey Hey !!!
    Do not forgot something my friends ?
    My problem still remains.

    I connect p6 and p7 , and my delta not sense gold and its detection is low now

    What can I do ?


    freedan3d

    Leave a comment:


  • VUJO
    replied
    Originally posted by Oorlam View Post
    Wel, it's fixed here. The NE556 (556) i got resistance between ground/pin9 and that part was broken down. It was a terminal damage inside the chip, so it started up like normal, and after some short time, it was consuming 10x what it normally does.the result was it was getting hot.
    All other parts working fine and give's sound, even with this problem.

    The schedule i used is the last PCB version.

    I have the update here with the diode for the IRF740 and will wait with using it. The diode i want to use is the CQ652 ultra fast recovery diode (800volt).
    Offcourse i share my expierence and will make pics in a later stage.

    Now i have to find a decent coil, and not one of 1mtr..around 35/40cm max or smaller when it's verry good working...
    I have some coils seeing passing by en also the resistance of a a coil.

    Maybe is there somebody that have good expierence of the knowledge to share me his information i need to finish the last stage of creating the DP.

    If you B so kind to react on this, i will appreciate it deeply.
    I will offcourse, look around on this forum to find the best coil for this MD.

    Thx for now!
    This forum is a lot written about the construction of this type of coils MD.have coils of different sizes and in my opinion should have at least two sizes coil..Resistance coils must not be small, due to heating IRF740 (IRF840)

    Leave a comment:


  • Oorlam
    replied
    Wel, it's fixed here. The NE556 (556) i got resistance between ground/pin9 and that part was broken down. It was a terminal damage inside the chip, so it started up like normal, and after some short time, it was consuming 10x what it normally does.the result was it was getting hot.
    All other parts working fine and give's sound, even with this problem.

    The schedule i used is the last PCB version.

    I have the update here with the diode for the IRF740 and will wait with using it. The diode i want to use is the CQ652 ultra fast recovery diode (800volt).
    Offcourse i share my expierence and will make pics in a later stage.

    Now i have to find a decent coil, and not one of 1mtr..around 35/40cm max or smaller when it's verry good working...
    I have some coils seeing passing by en also the resistance of a a coil.

    Maybe is there somebody that have good expierence of the knowledge to share me his information i need to finish the last stage of creating the DP.

    If you B so kind to react on this, i will appreciate it deeply.
    I will offcourse, look around on this forum to find the best coil for this MD.

    Thx for now!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X