Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    this is last test I do before it will be shipping to mege. you are witnesses.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    nobody has answer

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all
    I have a delta pulse I use a coil 2m and 1m.
    I when I detected with the coil I 2m she noise and when I am I want assurrer with the coil 1m it makes no noise.
    I use the irfp460 or place of IRF840.
    what is the problem?

    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Attilawap
    replied
    Hy!
    Can you tell me anybody what is a difference the Delta Pulse Sniffer XR71 between 2012.11.06 and 2014.03.09 versions? Which is a sensitivest?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    I made some tests today with 1x1 coil in air it detects shovel at 2 meters height in air on max depth settings, though max settings the detector is too noisy and i have to lower the settings when hunting.
    Had troubles with unfinished coil - it short circuited and the was some smoke. After that the IRF was getting warm very quickly and no signal was heard. When the detector works with small coil enameled wire you can hear when the generator is working, there is some buzz noise, well after i smoked it there was no sound coming from the coil. I changed VD8, VD9, the IRF, LM556 and the detector worked again so if you have same problems you might want to try it.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    sorry, my mistake with the english (

    read there Sample and Hold circuit
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sample_and_hold

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    how many volt this delta pulse can be run

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    5th pin of 556 is forming some kinda nuling signal for Save&Keeping Circuits, DA4B and DA3, I call it PRESET one. it starts and works at begin of every working circle.
    look at the diagram of all control signals. 100 Hz is choiced for countries with 50Hz standart electric line, 120Hz --- for 60Hz, thats for to maximally decrease the interference
    between an electric outer influence and your DP frequency. 300Hz will work as for 50Hz so for 60Hz just cause 50 * 60 you get this...

    Leave a comment:


  • ahmet433
    replied
    hi everybody ı write first time my questin is why from 556s 5th pin is connected to 4066s 5th and 6th pins why 150 hz or whatever frequancy is going to 4066 as trigger.thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    the device works well with default op amps. try also other jfet op amps you have they might work also. it works well indoors even though there are lots of interference sources and i dont see difference in changing frequency with the 100k pot.

    Leave a comment:


  • RS_Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    very good.i want buy opa637,but you say do not work for Dp2.are you sure? can explain more.
    and ad845 is around look like lf357, why it is not work too?
    please answer because i want buy one of them .
    first many thanks my dear friend Saromines Ramiel help me.the disk work me for 28cm,33cm,45cm,62cm coils( all around 400 to 550mkh and 2 to 4 ohm).just when near metal to the coil both led for me on and off.and i think it is normal
    but i dont test it with 110*110cm coil.
    and i want use 11nm80 mostfet .and do not find the best replacement .and search for stth1210d , because haven't my country.
    regards
    You are always welcome my friend,..I use schotcky diode on old PC monitor near HOT drive transistor, work the same for me..

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    I'm talking about Delta Pulse, older schematic. Board is by KT315.
    thanks.yes i talk about DP2.
    so maybe KT315 know why opa637 and ad845 dose not work.
    are you use tle2072 or tl062?

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    very good.i want buy opa637,but you say do not work for Dp2.are you sure? can explain more.
    I'm talking about Delta Pulse, older schematic. Board is by KT315.

    Leave a comment:


  • eclipse
    replied
    With OPA637 device is silent. It seems that it works with GAINS larger than 5.
    Now, I don't know what is the gain in this design, but maybe this is the reason it does not work.
    With AD845 the device is constantly giving signal, perhaps the design is also not optimal for this OP AMP.
    Both parts are purchased from reputable dealer so I don't think they are cheap knock-offs.
    Maybe OP-Amp design pros can shed some light, but till then I don't recommend you buy any of those 2 ICs.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by eclipse View Post
    The device is working now. Basically i didn't have lf357 so i used Opa637 and ad845. Those 2 didn't work also had 1 burnt diode. Im testing the device with 22cm coil and depth is very good 60 cm beer can, 120 cm for 35cmx25cm tray. Ill be making large coil next perhaps 35-45cm.
    very good.i want buy opa637,but you say do not work for Dp2.are you sure? can explain more.
    and ad845 is around look like lf357, why it is not work too?
    please answer because i want buy one of them .
    first many thanks my dear friend Saromines Ramiel help me.the disk work me for 28cm,33cm,45cm,62cm coils( all around 400 to 550mkh and 2 to 4 ohm).just when near metal to the coil both led for me on and off.and i think it is normal
    but i dont test it with 110*110cm coil.
    and i want use 11nm80 mostfet .and do not find the best replacement .and search for stth1210d , because haven't my country.
    regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X