Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    I can find tonns of video in which DP used for coins' hunting. no big problem to re-tune DP for coins or gold nuggets (C4 C5 ---> 1nF, R7 ---> 10k). DP has one-stage preamp working in SAT mode - this done for increase of all stability of the schematic. Minipulse, Surf PI, Baraccuda PI have not PULSE WIDTH tuning, ie you can not simply increase
    the TX power in them (related directly with the depth).

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean Sarelius View Post
    Hi Qiaozhi,
    Thank you for providing the design by George Overton..!
    Now I am more confused which design I should prefer to use the front end from George Overton or the front end from Delta Pulse..?
    Can you tell me which one is the best performing which will deliver the best performance.
    I have not constructed the Delta Pulse, so I cannot comment from first-hand experience. However, it appears that the DP uses a single-stage pre-amp, and (as far as I'm aware) the DP is designed for use primarily with large search frames that can be used to search for large buried targets. Perhaps KT315 can confirm or deny this?

    On the other hand, the Minipulse Plus is designed for smaller coils, and has a self-adjusting threshold (SAT) which means that you must keep the coil in motion. It also has a 2-stage pre-amp that will allow the use of faster coils, and therefore much smaller targets (such as gold nuggets) can be detected. So when you ask: "Which will deliver the best performance?", the answer is: "What do you mean by best performance?". If you're looking for a buried army tank, or for meteorites, then the DP would be best. If you're looking for gold nuggets, or small coins and artefacts, then go for the MPP.

    By the way, Q and GO are the same person.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi Qiaozhi,
    Thank you for providing the design by George Overton..!
    Now I am more confused which design I should prefer to use the front end from George Overton or the front end from Delta Pulse..?
    Can you tell me which one is the best performing which will deliver the best performance.

    Front End A versus B .pdfFront End A versus B .pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean Sarelius View Post
    Hi All,
    This is my first post..!
    I am interested in building a reliable PI..! I have already experimented in the past with the old Carl Moreland and Mark Stuart designs and I found these easy to build and use but not very stable. I am looking at the new schematic from kt315 and this looks very different to the older designs. I am very familiar with the pulse timing of the old designs but I do not have any understanding with the new circuits and was hoping that perhaps someone could post a timing diagram for the 4066 switches referring to the new circuit the relationship between T2, T4 and T5 pulses and their pulse widths..?
    Cheers,
    Dean
    Have you looked at the Minipulse Plus design?
    Modified version of the original Pulse Technology Minipulse from Eric Foster.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean Sarelius
    replied
    Hi All,
    This is my first post..!
    I am interested in building a reliable PI..! I have already experimented in the past with the old Carl Moreland and Mark Stuart designs and I found these easy to build and use but not very stable. I am looking at the new schematic from kt315 and this looks very different to the older designs. I am very familiar with the pulse timing of the old designs but I do not have any understanding with the new circuits and was hoping that perhaps someone could post a timing diagram for the 4066 switches referring to the new circuit the relationship between T2, T4 and T5 pulses and their pulse widths..?
    Cheers,
    Dean

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    1. put DVD-ROM you got with the board together in your DVD drive.
    2. open folder #coil_calculator_soft. you have to see a diggest of all programms of coil calculator.
    3. install programms or start them on DVD-ROM.
    4. enjoy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	soft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	340987

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    had answered many times... something like a protection from overloading of preamp part - on very big targets near coil occasional (rare case but its possible!). working such way. if a RX signal gains to some level this circuit turns on and moves out samples strobes both in a range with more low amplitude - ie at right side of 'delta' pulse.this part is effective and wooks good automatically. solder components in my board and forget about this part.

    KIND REGARDS TO ALL DELTAPULSERS

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    good time, GS. I did not test DP without this part but I think DP will work certainly also good. though you will fill some neccessity to punch RESET more often.

    kind regards
    thanks Kt315
    can you say me function this part and How it works ?
    or any body here can explain ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    good time, GS. I did not test DP without this part but I think DP will work certainly also good. though you will fill some neccessity to punch RESET more often.

    kind regards

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Good evening kt315 Can you tell me if you remove The schematic YOU I show choris if this will work the detector? and what impact will I have ?...
    THANK YOU reply and I always find here..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	340959


    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Hello everyone, who did DP2 it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Why do they both start with "M" it's confusing. Why not Ulihenrys?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    uH, MICRO Henry. NOT MILLI- GUYS, NOT MILLI -! 350-400 uH.
    22(+2) is OK.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	340941
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	340942

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Well using this calculator;


    You need between 10 - 20 loops. What mh value were you looking for?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X