Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    yes. at these pics as the mod made on my pcb in final result.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5584.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	339687
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5582.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	339688
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5583.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	339689

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    OK so I get it working first and if the mod seems like something I could use then I'll try. By the way that DVD is amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I suggest to make the mod at end when the board would be full tested and working. on your choice... DP will work without the mod too.
    yes, same board you got. to add a jumper on back side and the cap on top side to pins of the IC.

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    On the mod you posted KT should I just add the cap and just jump on the board you sent or is that for a board that's homemade

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi Mohandes, if your pcb working stabile you do not need tantalums. I add tantalums because people have to get some experience in soldering
    of smd's. this is useful experience I hope.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    please answer

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    your testings are absoliutely wrong. do you see in my videos I keep a target, gold ring, in my hand?? NOT. your hand, your body is an antenna,
    it accumulates electrostatic charge around everywhere, it explorers electromagnetic field everywhere from electric nets, some kinda re-translator.
    so you get a testing with the influence, that is unhonest testing.
    hi dear KT315
    please see and answer , i wait for you .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02061.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	269.9 KB
ID:	339684Click image for larger version

Name:	Caps.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	185.9 KB
ID:	339685

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    I think your right all the ones I have are marked m20kb so 20k sorry I thought I had at least one at 500 k I have about 10 that are 20 k

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you, folks. thinking 500kOhm of this type is hard to find I did hope it is more popular...
    ----
    back to HV diode... I found this diode in electronics trash. will experiment with it...
    http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/D/T/V/5/DTV56F.shtml

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    I might still have some but they are marked funny like 50 mb and stuff like that let me look I know old computer screens used to have them I took all from 3 so let me look if I still have them they are yours.

    Leave a comment:


  • mschmahl
    replied
    Here are some similar parts. http://www.reichelt.de/6mm-Potis-mon...s&GROUPID=3135

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I see for example this pot, but it is with short shaft. I need with 16-18 mm shaft.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-amp-potentiometer-11mm-500k-log-audio-PC-mount/150471585976?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkpa rms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.RVI%26ao%3D1%26asc%3 D20637%26meid%3D5531142370647379054%26pid%3D100033 %26prg%3D9200%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D1512440506 18


    I use words 500k linear plastic D-type shaft, no result.

    something near but not the same http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-500K-OHM...3D150471585976

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    need in help... I try find this type of pot in google and ebay, but do not see.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Underground metal detector enthusiast I was one from China today saw your production performance is great, you are highly skilled experts, and I hope to get your support and hope you can put electronic circuit diagram of the product send me a copy of my very capable hands hobby electronics production, would like to have a great depth probe pulse induction detector circuit diagram yourself, I hope you can complete my wish, send me an electronic circuit diagram of my own to make a. Whatever the outcome, I have to thank you. China Shandong Linyi I look forward to your reply, my e-mail: [email protected]
    'm Looking forward to your technical guidance, I will look forward to your e-mail every day. No matter how the results like I have to thank you very much.
    撤消修改
    Cancel
    received this e-mail.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    DP with the auto-reset mod.

    KT315
    Thanks for the mod. Auto reset.
    Tomorrow I'll try my DP.
    Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    DP with the auto-reset mod.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X