Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    the schematic is ok but you do not wish to see changes done on it. as always. for example, I changed P.P.S. trimmer value on 100k,
    because 250kOhm is more rare type. I changed C3 on 15nF, PULSE WIDTH was tuned to sure 150-500us.
    if you want to add tantalums so stay on power lines near opamps, as near as you can.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	delta_pulse_sch.gif
Views:	4
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	339771

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    hi dear Kt315 .
    i will make new smd PCB ( with your new schematic of DP2 ) , the schematic is ok ?
    and about tnt caps ( 22mkfarad ) you say me attention to all links , and i add again and fault mt detector , please see .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dp_sch2رخئها.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	380.5 KB
ID:	339761
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you call me angry and AGAIN ask me about LRLs. what the H you ask. I AM NOT IN THIS FRAUDS LIERS MATTER FROM TOO START!
    I was FIRST asking moderators to delete LRLs from GEOTECH and you ask me ABOUT LRLs again!
    have a conscience Mohhamad!

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Mohammed, LF411 is good for testing checking. however it is not good for using. low slew rate, 10V/us. what is strange you Moha fully being ignore all 100 pages in this thread and seems you wait something fantastic from your God Alla'h - the discrimination ferrous-nonferrous in DP3, un-bricks notch, depth 5 meters on gold mask. your eastern asiatics mentality is STRANGE AND CRAZY for me. i am in shock from your posts.

    more fast matter discussed here hundreds times. I see for example OP42, low price, http://www.ebay.com/itm/1X-OP42GS-Hi...1#ht_728wt_922
    and you can buy for them SO-8 DIP-8 adapter board http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pcs-SO8-SOI...#ht_3773wt_922
    thanks
    why you are angry !!!sorry me
    OK , thanks .

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Mohammed, LF411 is good for testing checking. however it is not good for using. low slew rate, 10V/us. what is strange you Moha fully being ignore all 100 pages in this thread and seems you wait something fantastic from your God Alla'h - the discrimination ferrous-nonferrous in DP3, un-bricks notch, depth 5 meters on gold mask. your eastern asiatics mentality is STRANGE AND CRAZY for me. i am in shock from your posts.

    more fast matter discussed here hundreds times. I see for example OP42, low price, http://www.ebay.com/itm/1X-OP42GS-Hi...1#ht_728wt_922
    and you can buy for them SO-8 DIP-8 adapter board http://www.ebay.com/itm/5pcs-SO8-SOI...#ht_3773wt_922

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Try it lf 411!
    which is more fast , lf357 or lf411 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Try it lf 411!

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Good I asked I just wondered hopefully my lf357s won't take to long and I hope they are real KT I did see the site taydaelectronics has lf356 if that helps you if not I'll let you know when mine come and I'll send 1 for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    no no. in DP used only JFET, BiFET,..FET, type opamps with high, not less than, 50V/us, slew rate/speed. I have given part list.
    please do not try NE5534 LM308 etc because its will not working. for testing you can use TL081, it stay now on my pcb, I also have not LF357 at the moment and am in finding.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    So instead of using the lf357 what would happen if I used a lm308 or the 5534 and can I use sockets for the op amp and just test I have like 15 308s and 10 5534s but my lf357 s won't be here for 2 weeks. Thanks if anyone knows.

    Leave a comment:


  • medj
    replied
    I have a problem with Delta
    Every good cut
    But does not reveal anything
    Please who has planned properly or has some changes that will help me in the Reformed
    Any points that are measured in the device to make sure it's good
    Of helped me, I would be grateful to him
    I read in every forum
    But the device did not work with me please help
    Emile [email protected]
    I will return after two days
    I can not buy any of your devices, because I do not earn a living on barely
    Since almost a year and I'm doing my industry this device, but in recent Dokdok the voices and whistling only
    In the latter, and thank you to those who participate in this forum

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    you have to add all links, a resistor 100k and electrolytic capacitor. above I mean only my design, it has already some links, your turkish one has nothing.
    you have to consider this factor.
    ok
    i try tomorrow . if you can certain in your schematic
    reagrds

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    hi
    i add 22mikro like you , but LED red always on next burn the 1A fuse and VD9 and VD8 .
    regards
    you have to add all links, a resistor 100k and electrolytic capacitor. above I mean only my design, it has already some links, your turkish one has nothing.
    you have to consider this factor.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    yes. at these pics as the mod made on my pcb in final result.

    [ATTACH]28867[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]28868[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]28869[/ATTACH]
    hi
    i add 22mikro like you , but LED red always on next burn the 1A fuse and VD9 and VD8 .
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • calebsone
    replied
    Seems simple enough first though got to make it without big mistakes.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X