Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    Hi sparky
    OK,,it is right,what a results(after Change irf740,d9,10) ?
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • sparky
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sparky
    The main error

    [ATTACH]21473[/ATTACH]

    best time
    j.
    That was a plug from another project. I hook it up like this. Is this right?

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    may the error from conection pin of data.. if lcd conection is OK .then(re programming hex and test)--->if ,,, bad pic .
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    put a photo ,and the # of LCD use,may the error from conection!!! in this case
    not power on!!!!!
    best time
    j.

    hi jap

    I built a new pcb I change the position of 7805 there is light on the screen but the pic does not work.

    is what I can find out what is the problem?

    thank you very much

    best time

    pigeon.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Originally posted by sparky View Post
    Change ifr740 to a new one?
    Change d9,d10 to regular 4066 chip?

    Jap.. are you with teknolojlekibi.com?
    Hi sparky
    The main error

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WHAT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	333571

    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • sparky
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sparky
    dont turned it on ,,,,,,,
    -Change irf740
    -Change d9,10 by CD ,HCF,,,4066 .not M74HC4066B1 its RONG.

    best time
    j.
    Change ifr740 to a new one?
    Change d9,d10 to regular 4066 chip?

    Jap.. are you with teknolojlekibi.com?

    Leave a comment:


  • sparky
    replied
    This was a complete kit that I bought. I was told to jump PR1.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi Jap
    Thank you for this explanation with sketch . I shall have to buy one 740 or 840

    Best time to you

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Freddy67
    You can not use it for the following reasons,Different values ​​of voltage and resistance entry gate is too small 0.024 OHM BUT IFR740 IT HAS 0.5 OHM, you must modify the income by using Tr,R.Final value of the Volt must 600v.
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Thank you Kt 315 and Midas

    It was just because I have IRFZ44 in stock but I do not want to reduce performance .

    Leave a comment:


  • Midas
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddy67 View Post
    Hi to all

    Is it possible to replace Irf 740/840 by IRFZ44?

    Good day
    Possible sure but with much, much, worse performance. Its only 60v! Look for higher voltage capbilty and low output capcitance if your looking to upgrade.

    Midas

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddy67 View Post
    Hi to all

    Is it possible to replace Irf 740/840 by IRFZ44?

    Good day
    NO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Freddy67
    replied
    Hi to all

    Is it possible to replace Irf 740/840 by IRFZ44?

    Good day

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi Belief,
    you can try to reach the sound via a way I offer. make like this you see on the diagramms and find the problem

    Click image for larger version

Name:	check_sch.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	333561


    Click image for larger version

Name:	check2_sch.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	333562.

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0269.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	532.1 KB
ID:	333559Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0270.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	413.4 KB
ID:	333560Hello dear KT315
    I used a this pcb , But has no sound ,
    please guide me
    Thanks
    Last edited by Belief; 10-01-2012, 04:09 PM. Reason: co....

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X