Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pigeon
    replied
    coil 110*110

    hi all

    I made a coil with 110 cm cable adsl I love what is the value of series resistance meter that I have because I do not own the multimeter to measure the coil.

    thank you

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    I wrote the hex into the chip with Pickit2 (i bought the programmer from a hungaryan man - like this http://www.mikroklub.hu/htm/jpg/pickit2c.jpg). This LCD is working with PIC 16f676.
    Hi szucs
    Thank you my congratulation for the new.
    I also used the PICKIT2 MICROCHIP but not working.

    What's New for the PIC 18F252 LCD for discrimination
    Is it working? whether some tips please friend.

    cordially Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    I wrote the hex into the chip with Pickit2 (i bought the programmer from a hungaryan man - like this http://www.mikroklub.hu/htm/jpg/pickit2c.jpg). This LCD is working with PIC 16f676.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Assuming everything is wired up correctly, it seems that you may have a software problem. Try writing a small test routine to pulse one of the digital I/O pins. Then you can see that the PIC is actually functional.

    Hi Qiaozhi

    I tested the PIC is functional pin - pin with osciloscope
    My problem is that the PIC 16F676 and PIC 18F252 gives the same thing
    no character on LCD
    The Wiring is correct
    The program works on ISIS
    I tried 2 programmer to download hex file. but still nothing

    I try again where is the problem
    and tips for a friend who managed to work their detector with both program

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi

    Sorry No character displayed on the LCD.

    thanks
    Assuming everything is wired up correctly, it seems that you may have a software problem. Try writing a small test routine to pulse one of the digital I/O pins. Then you can see that the PIC is actually functional.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Would you mind showing the full schematic please ?
    thanks.

    Hi

    Look it
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The fact that you can see the blocks on the screen shows that the correct voltage is being applied for the LCD contrast (pin 3).
    What happens if you adjust the pot? Are there any characters displayed on the LCD?
    Hi

    Sorry No character displayed on the LCD.

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Would you mind showing the full schematic please ?
    thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    The fact that you can see the blocks on the screen shows that the correct voltage is being applied for the LCD contrast (pin 3).
    What happens if you adjust the pot? Are there any characters displayed on the LCD?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    LCD contrast
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by sakis1 View Post
    this screen is used to
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Characte...item4aadffdc64 > this screen is used!



    Hi everyone
    We encounter problems in scheduling two types of PIC to LCD
    PIC 16F676 is the PIC 18F252 is also
    I tried many times but no good result.
    And I do not think the problem is related to the type or color of the LCD
    the problem is due or Hex file.

    Dear friend If somebody has managed to worked their Delta Pulse with the two types of program
    If we can help when sharing files uncorrupted and some trick noticed and notes for correct operation.

    cordially
    Nicolas
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sakis1 View Post
    this screen is used to
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Characte...item4aadffdc64 > this screen is used!
    Your LCD does not have the negative voltage problem with the contrast adjustment, so it should be ok.

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sakis1
    -what type + the # of u LCD?
    best time
    j.
    this screen is used to
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Characte...item4aadffdc64 > this screen is used!

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi sakis1
    -what type + the # of u LCD?
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    I think it's a problem of processor or some parameter programmer, worked too many with this problem because I showed a code roling running changed anticipation of watching the screen and the screen was resolved.den is hard to try someone who has this I think problem of . I do not disagree with you but I mention it because I encountered. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ht=#post159014

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X