Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • szucs_g
    replied
    Originally posted by brabra View Post
    I know how to calibrate, but after reprogramming no can be calibrated
    Oh-Oh?!!?!

    The reprogramming method was correct? How programmer do U use?
    I will use an Pickit2 clone and this work fine...

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    I know how to calibrate, but after reprogramming no can be calibrated

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    U must set up your discriminator. The instructions are on Youtube. :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    After reprogramming the PIC ,discrimination does not account

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi brabra
    try:
    jap
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    Jap I don't see

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi brabra
    u read now
    jap
    Hi pigeon
    with two coils Same specifications U coil 110 cm adsl cable 2x8=2Tu,,,,1.125mh,,,,~7ohm.
    best time
    j

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi jap

    is what I use the same adjustment to the coil 50 cm and 1 meter coil or each coil has its own adjustment?

    thank you

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi sakis1
    HEX file for the descrimination in TEXT
    best time
    j.
    rar is locked,what is the password ?

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    Does anyone have the full version of diskriminator.rar

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    Hi, this stabilizer is very warm, is it normal ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	769.5 KB
ID:	334291

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    for 1TU[NOT GOOD] U coil 110 cm adsl cable 1x8=1Tu,,,,303uh=NOT GOOD,,,,~3.5ohm.
    best time
    j.

    hi jap

    again thank you. So I do two laps adsl cables with resistance of 7 ohms


    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    for 1TU[NOT GOOD] U coil 110 cm adsl cable 1x8=1Tu,,,,303uh=NOT GOOD,,,,~3.5ohm.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    -U coil 110 cm adsl cable 2x8=2Tu,,,,1.125uh,,,,~7ohm.
    best time
    j
    hi jap


    thank you very much for the answer. I did one round cable adsl


    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    -U coil 110 cm adsl cable 2x8=2Tu,,,,1.125uh,,,,~7ohm.
    best time
    j

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X