Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    Kt315 do you have the schematic that goes with that PCB ?
    thanks
    6666

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    at this stage

    Click image for larger version

Name:	board.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	338387

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    i want to make lcd for this and i want use turkey site ( i download this file )
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    KT315 we need your help..

    My question is the following..

    YOUR show a figure with three points, during a test with different coil change this curve the UP or DOWN. This comes from the resistance overthrow, How should eventually be set correctly HER 1 .2 the 3..
    Click image for larger version

Name:	curva e colpi di scena.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	338374

    I mean without goals in coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    ok after having you prefer BULGARIAN ok...
    but before fine-tune the YOU pcb , it would be good to look at drive I showed you in previous post.. ??
    the signal is rectangular, or in another terminology a digital. a digital signal may be noised, this is not so all important as for faint analog signals. MOSFET will be open or close no matter would be the control signal is noised or not noised.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    Does any one know why Jap is absent? I hope he's fine.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    ok after having you prefer BULGARIAN ok...
    but before fine-tune the YOU pcb , it would be good to look at drive I showed you in previous post.. ??

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    pot pattern with 5 mount holes as I present it like more universal for different types of pots.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pattern.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	338304

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi GS, I agree with you. but I only copy bulgarian design. it was been tested and working good. despite on long length of some traces DP is steady.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    hello kt315..
    studied briefly YOU pcb , I did not like the distance from the 556 pin 9 toward mosfet , considers it very far, this can be a disadvantage..
    MY opinion, is the 556 As close as possible to mosfet a city with good shielding..

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    any one know about the max depth in soil by 1m*1m coil(more 3.5meters or no?)(maybe Mr kt315 know!!!)
    regards
    in water the depth is 5meter with 120cm*120cm coil, some one wrote here

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    any your suggestions on pots' type? what type you would like to use?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Hi KT315,

    It is great to see your reply. I will follow your advise and post the results here.

    Thanks
    Ajay...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    try to choice another place and position of the coil in your room. I found only one place in my room DP does not give the noise - on window in vertical position suspended in middle of the window. DP is a clear non-motion very sensitive detector and any interference will give you a signal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Dear Gurus,

    I have constructed DP2 using the Turkish one sided PCB. Unfortunately it is not working as expected. The problem is... it makes lots of noises when kept in Auto tune mode ( I remember KT315 has posted a link of youtube video in which the DP makes all sorts of noises ( my detector is also behaving almost the similar way). But when kept in Manual mode it goes silent. No changes in reaction (silence) when the coil is connected or not connected. I am sure some of you could guess the reason for this behaviour.

    My coil is 20 cm diameter .55mm enamel coated wire (.50 without enamel) 36 turns and 2.8 ohms.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X