Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    DP is not working with small coil. yes, you certainly can test can probe can tune DP in your house and this will be VERY right. but ONLY for the experiment. DP is working with HUGE coils. normal MINIMAL coil for DP begins from 60-80cm. NOT 180 NOT 210 NOT 260 and NOT 320mm -!! why you may be ask... because PRIMARY STROBE DELAY is 40usec (ubnormal for money digging beach ordinary PI detectors with small coil), NOT like you maybe see in bara, surf and hammerhead having 10-15usec minimum PRIMARY STROBE DELAY. SO DP is NOT FOR DEPTH TESTING ON A COIN. even cola can for 1x1m coil is VERY SMALL target for DP, NOT right target for the depth testing.

    GOOD targets for testing on depth for DP - helmet, pail, shovel, car, metal garage doors.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Good evening..
    HARDLY built a coil 270mm And I want to compare the result with YOU to tell me if it is satisfactory..
    with a currency of europe the two Euro it delta perceived at a distance 260mm..
    this is a good distance ????
    what are your own results with such a small coil..

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Pigeon, I hope the pcb will be released soon. it is on stage of checking. I bought also a plastic pot sample for learning. on photo

    [ATTACH]27257[/ATTACH]

    GOOD LUCK KT315

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Pigeon, I hope the pcb will be released soon. it is on stage of checking. I bought also a plastic pot sample for learning. on photo

    Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG5514.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	338430

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    on this stage

    hi KT315

    have you the pcb.

    than you

    best time

    P

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    on this stage

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    I like this dream
    thanks you and KT315
    hmm ..maybe one gurus have this pcb design and make this detector and TEST it , any one ???
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    I like this dream

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    for your mohandes..
    1 ..The main difference is the DIODOS ultrafast (stth121od) So this elevates the voltage in approximately 200 voltage..

    if anyone maybe dreams to do an ultradepth PI the diode gives advantage. IRF740 with its 400V of limited max peak voltage will go in range of pinch-off at max of PULSE WIDTH, mean more than 500us and if anyone want encrease PULSE WIDTH to 1000us
    (Eric Foster's detector for Mel Fisher Atocha 40tons gold - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Fisher).
    the diode takes off this limitation. I have to notice you are NOT needed in the diode usage in surf pi, bara pi, HH pi and similar low TX power machine.

    2.. An additional switch at the button ( reset )

    still needed in experiment. it is not tested.

    3.. a stabilizer at 9 volts,and two RESISTANCE for shielding above and below obsidian rainbow PCB.

    I deleted the 9v stabilizer. I offer to use outer impulse STEP UP converter. it was tested.

    4.. improvement of the two led Indication for the operation and for low voltage....

    it is simple circuit and was tested. no expensive special ic used.

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    for your mohandes..
    1 ..The main difference is the DIODOS ultrafast (stth121od) So this elevates the voltage in approximately 200 voltage..
    2.. An additional switch at the button ( reset )
    3.. a stabilizer at 9 volts,and two RESISTANCE for shielding above and below obsidian rainbow PCB.
    4.. improvement of the two led Indication for the operation and for low voltage....

    would be good though to make this question to the author which improved these things..
    THIS IS THE ΚΤ315..

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    Thanks Kt315
    hi 6666
    can you say me diff between ths schematic and main schematic

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    schematic

    [ATTACH]27205[/ATTACH]
    Thanks Kt315

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    I have a problem with lcd
    When I put hex _ He gets it ![ATTACH]27206[/ATTACH]
    hi
    orbit can you send me your lcd program and schematic , please

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    I have a problem with lcd
    When I put hex _ He gets it !Click image for larger version

Name:	ooo turcii.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	338390

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    schematic

    Click image for larger version

Name:	dp_sch.gif
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	338389

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X