Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    can you give a direct link on this sonsor.lay file?

    regards
    Hi KT315,

    Sorry my mistake it is not sonsor.lay it is actually soncorr.lay. I dont have the link to this file handy now i am attaching the file here.


    -Ajay
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Check bc557

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    can you give a direct link on this sonsor.lay file?

    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Ajay0707
    replied
    Delta Pulse Problem

    Hi Everyone,

    I have constructed the DP1 and its not working.. The issue that I have is I am not getting any sound from it... I have made my own PCB using the sonsor.lay file which was posted here.

    I have found that the BC546 transistor has been inversed on this PCB and correctly soldered the components.... does anyone had the similar problem and found the solution???? If yes please help me...

    Ajay

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by steaua581 View Post
    Thank you so much KT315!!!.

    Marius
    YOU ARE WELCOME!

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    DP

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    ...
    Thank you so much KT315!!!.

    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    hi Marius,

    I use FrontDesigner_3.0 translated/converted in Russian. it has 2,7mb installation EXE file. it is widespreaded in our part of world.

    sincerely

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    DP

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    ...
    Hello KT315,

    I wonder what software you use for the front panel DP design. I am looking to give finishing touches to my DP. Do you have any templates by chance?...
    looks great!

    Kind Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I ONLY was back now from a field I tested Delta Pulse again. Working too good! After my last shielding mod I described above. I did set 400 and 500 us of Pulse Width - there was NOT PROBLEM! Very well steady work.

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Hi everybody
    Please i want to rebuild the delta pusle project, cause my first don't work perfectly, please can you give me the last updated documentation of the delta pulse detector
    Cordialy.

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    again give these pics, for Belif. he asked me to find him the sound.
    LOL kt315 this picture should be logo for delta pulse
    just joking
    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    again give these pics, for Belif. he asked me to find him the sound.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ropcsika
    replied
    DP2 1x1m search coil

    Hi all.

    Today I made a 1x1m search coil.

    wire: 0,7mm
    winding: 14
    920 uH; 3,2 ohm

    Irf 740 is cold after long time.
    Works perfectly.
    30x30cm metal plate about 190-200cm detected

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X