Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    anyone write me in PM.

    PLEASE CAN YOU SIMPLIFY THE LOCATION OF A 7909 WHERE I HAVE THE WELD IS POSSIBLE

    WITH PHOTOS.
    I did refuse 7909 use. but you can try it... I placed 7909 instead diodes VD8 and VD9, on their places (the diodes was been desoldered). photos I did not do.

    my mod now... converter on LM2577-ADJ... if it is working good in Milelab so I think it will be working good in DP too
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • freedan3d
    replied
    I start to build delta pulse

    Leave a comment:


  • dimovnis
    replied
    Thank you very much.I'll see and I'll tell you what happened

    Leave a comment:


  • nick_f
    replied
    Clean the soldered side of the board with isopropyl alcohol, there is a lot of sh*t (residue) left after you soldered it. Also, you could check the connectivity (point to point) of your tracks, they don't look that good.
    Also, check if you don't have shorted tracks.

    Regards,
    Nicolae

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    HCF4338??
    Please see the previous posts as well! My DP previously not worked. Reserve one of the two diodes is broken, the LF357 is also bad. I swapped it works. We measure the strength of the current flowing through the whole system without speakers. If you dare to over 180 mA (I think) of the FET is broken. The forum contains a lot of wisdom has been said before. Please take the trouble to read over. I do not know perfect English, but the google translator all of them to help (Although the Hungarian language is not like the Indo-European languages, so sometimes silly translation I get ...:-D Of course, this reverse is also true. The Indo-European languages ​​in strict military order simple, Hungarian real life is like an old oak tree, three-dimensional fractal-like. German friends say that it is difficult to learn. I have a German. :-))

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    This is my DP. It' working! Coil: 450 uH, 2,9 Ohm. Paralel resistor: 1,2 K. IRF 840.

    Leave a comment:


  • dimovnis
    replied
    sniffer xr71

    Happy new year.It 's my delta sniffer. What could be with her.THANKS THANKS THANKS
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    Please read through the forum. Everything is answered. I've succeeded. The head of my 450 uH, 2.9 Ohm. I'm using IRF840. A + E, - E measurement points to work. Easy to break down the diodes. Listen to this. Solder in the first two, which is 062 to go out and measure them. For me, one is broken and it was not good for metal detectors.

    But first, be patient. I went to him three months (without the oscilloscope). :-)
    I understand now works.

    Happy New Year!

    Gabor
    the Carpathian Basin

    Leave a comment:


  • rajesh
    replied
    delta pluse

    Originally posted by dimovnis View Post
    I did Sniffer XR 71 BUT NOT doing something good.sound works really be heard, TX power ok. trshold ok.volume ok, but the coil does not work does not react to metal.veliki pozrav from Serbia
    hi just you set your multi meter in milli volt setting then check le 357 out put pin no. 6 to 0 volt ground if you have some voltage improve .......rajesh

    Leave a comment:


  • dimovnis
    replied
    sniffer xr71

    I did Sniffer XR 71 BUT NOT doing something good.sound works really be heard, TX power ok. trshold ok.volume ok, but the coil does not work does not react to metal.veliki pozrav from Serbia

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    thanks

    jumpers - thats what i asked before but i thought that were only test points

    ok i will set jumpers there

    regards bernd

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    but A-A and B-B should be jumpered.
    new one has all changes so you can see these connections and also mods.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    hello kt315

    it works only half when turn threshold to middleposition and then activate tune button i can only reduce threshold a bit but not enough (but right potoentiometer installed)
    irf740 get hot very quick
    did you have an idea
    or anyone else
    \

    There might be some other problems too, but A-A and B-B should be jumpered.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    you need to set THRESHOLD in middle position and by RESET knob fully decrease the sound to silent.
    hello kt315

    it works only half when turn threshold to middleposition and then activate tune button i can only reduce threshold a bit but not enough (but right potoentiometer installed)
    irf740 get hot very quick
    did you have an idea
    or anyone else
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DVCI0001 - Kopie.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	330304

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DVCI0002 - Kopie.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	330305

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Ajay0707 View Post
    Hi KT315,

    Great to see your reply for my message. I am attaching the image of the the PCB that I am talking about. Sorry I don't have Sprint Layout 5 installed on my machine.

    -Ajay0707
    I wrote it needs to be installed... I was not right. Sprint Layout is simplest CAD program you can find around and does not need to be installed.

    take it here http://depositfiles.com/files/w7lwiudab

    at first, you have to convert the file JPG in BMP by any graphic editor that you use in your computer. I have did it in stead you now... you will find the BMP in ZIP...

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X