Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    No No.
    All capacitors C26 and C28,C27 C29 are OK.
    -You are back to the zero Point.
    U say,,,, I hear nothing in the detection.How do you know?--Although the audio sound correct.
    -Tested and check T9
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    Usually rarely does not effect the value of voltage , and the effective when put wrong values ​​for capacitance of the capacitor , Except a part of Power .
    what a problem,,,,?...explain.
    best time
    j.

    Jap thank you for help my problem is in the sound

    I hear nothing in the detection

    I think the capacitor related integrated circuit 555 is not calibrated

    I value the following C26 and C28 voltage is 100V

    capacitors C27 C29 voltage is 50 v

    that you think Jap?

    is the cause of the voltage
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    Usually rarely does not effect the value of voltage , and the effective when put wrong values ​​for capacitance of the capacitor , Except a part of Power .
    what a problem,,,,?...explain.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -All voltage for electrolytic=16~25v
    -All voltage for ceramic capacitor =16v
    -ALL voltage for mkt,mylar capacitor =63~100v
    best time
    j.
    ok thx

    I must check them all

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    MESSAGE KT 315

    [QUOTE=kt315;156458]hi, if you mean Pulse Star with the disc I give you translation of one man who knows how it is done really.



    THANKS kt 315 will not be able to locate in 50 cm with 1X1 COIL black or white metal. the Alaya pulse in other (HZ) You can tune into different metalware;;

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    -All voltage for electrolytic=16~25v
    -All voltage for ceramic capacitor =16v
    -ALL voltage for mkt,mylar capacitor =63~100v
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Voltage of Capacitor

    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    I do not know these values!
    best time
    j.
    OK no problem thx

    But I have a problem with the capacitor primarily the value of Voltage

    If you have these voltage for electrolytic and ceramic capacitor value

    send the for me JAP. I want the check

    I believe that I have an error of voltage

    Thank you very much for your cooperation and assistance

    Best time you too
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    I do not know these values!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by g.s View Post
    hello kt 315 I have detected a change'VE do with r 49 its aims. The other question I have is if you can build delta pulse with choice of gold, metal.. with pic controllers HAVE KNOWLEDGE of him, I WANT TO KNOW ..
    some suggestios for charger battery 12volt 1.2 ah lead schematic.
    hi, if you mean Pulse Star with the disc I give you translation of one man who knows how it is done really.


    for the additional 30% of the price there shoved unfinished "magnetometer" - the essence, the simplest magnetoresistors, with which, in theory, by comparing the signal from the frame and from magnetosensitive element, we can conclude - color or black metal under the coil. But this crap will only work for the upper layers of the soil and not the fact that in real terms the background magnetic field, it will function normally. But because of this frame is much more complex - there was a central bar, with which more or less can be tolerated only to the size of 1m x 1m. As for the name Pulse deeper - the same eggs, side view, only more expensive. And do not believe advertisers - all you can "squeeze" of the physical principle of pulse deeper has long been "squeezed out", and the presence of the small screen \ buttons \ arrows \ LEDs basically does not change anything - all the same, just in a different package (and for another price).

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    File HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version.
    best time
    j.
    Hi jap thx my friend

    I have received that file from pasha

    his is good person

    If I can get your idea to finish programming the PIC 16f878 for old version for LCD
    I have the following measurements on points
    A = 11.3V
    B = 7.3V
    C = 7.2
    D = 0v
    E = 11.8
    but I do know the max values ​​to define a good descrimination
    for ferrous and non ferrous
    If you know the values ​​help me
    I send you the beginning of my project
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    MESSAGE KT 315

    hello kt 315 I have detected a change'VE do with r 49 its aims. The other question I have is if you can build delta pulse with choice of gold, metal.. with pic controllers HAVE KNOWLEDGE of him, I WANT TO KNOW ..
    some suggestios for charger battery 12volt 1.2 ah lead schematic.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    hex

    Hi Nicolas
    File HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version.
    best time
    j.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    File Hex for Descrimination LCD

    Hi jap how are

    I need file HEX for the descrimination of PIC 18F252 new version

    If you have that file please send for me

    Leave a comment:


  • szucs_g
    replied
    The pic was corrupt. The new one work fine... :-)

    How can I setup the LCD module in the program PIC Simulator IDE?
    (For deversi LCD program)

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas,szucs_g
    Look it .
    best time
    j.
    Thx jap

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X