Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    Pa jel imas cime da se hvalis ?
    Originally posted by rankx0 View Post
    Ne
    Come on guys, make your posts in English.
    You should know the rules by now -> Basic Rules of the Forums

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by gaby_sult View Post
    Here's where you can see the catalog features everything you want. http://www.alldatasheet.com/
    I tried STTH1210 but honestly coil 20cm decreased sensitivity to small objects, so try with or without diode and see the difference.
    Read this :
    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...704#post225704
    thats true. for big PULSE WIDTH maybe it has a value, but for low one not. people are so idiotically conservative,
    that instead to try find a mosfet with 1200v they are wasting a time on finding of the diode.
    all only ask what diode is best.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by rankx0 View Post
    OK, I've messaged ivconic. Thanks! But you could also answer about maximum current through diode? Is 11A enough?
    if you did read all the thread this mod with the diode is not mine. i only released that in my board, there was a free place. LOL.

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Ne

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    Pa jel imas cime da se hvalis ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by rankx0 View Post
    OK, I've messaged ivconic. Thanks! But you could also answer about maximum current through diode? Is 11A enough?
    Look here: http://store.comet.rs/rs/Search/?key...IxMEQifQ%3D%3D

    Leave a comment:


  • gaby_sult
    replied
    Originally posted by rankx0 View Post
    OK, I've messaged ivconic. Thanks! But you could also answer about maximum current through diode? Is 11A enough?
    Here's where you can see the catalog features everything you want. http://www.alldatasheet.com/
    I tried STTH1210 but honestly coil 20cm decreased sensitivity to small objects, so try with or without diode and see the difference.
    Read this :

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    OK, I've messaged ivconic. Thanks! But you could also answer about maximum current through diode? Is 11A enough?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    ok! i have Maxymus in skype. if you want something from your place ask him, i will give you his account.
    also you may rely on ivconic - Ivitsa as he is a super-active geo techers. overload his message box by requests,
    he will be happy!

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Dear KT351, I live in Serbia, not UK. The price is not the problem, it simply can not be found here, and I am searching for alternative. Thanks for understanding.

    Qiaozhi, thank you for this link!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    "exotic" stuff like that diode here where I live.

    what is your country???? exotic for United Kingdom too rich state in the world?
    https://www.lemona.lt/?sn.q=STTH1210

    even for u-state like Lietuva the cost of the diode is 1.5-3 euro!

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by rankx0 View Post
    I have some knowledge on electronics, I have built lot's of audio stuff, but this is my first detector. Excuse my ignorance, I am still learning and want to learn a lot
    This might be of interest -> Inside the METAL DETECTOR - Second Edition - Published 2015

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    I have some knowledge on electronics, I have built lot's of audio stuff, but this is my first detector. Excuse my ignorance, I am still learning and want to learn a lot

    I am trying to figure out which components I can change, since it is not possible to buy some "exotic" stuff like that diode here where I live. According to what you say, I believe that DSEI12-12A could be the replacement, since that is the most similar diode I can find here (1200V / 11A / 50ms). And if switching speed and power are not critical, I could use RGP30M (1000V / 3A / 500ms).

    However, thank you very much on your help, your knowledge is great and everyone can lear a lot from you! I'll be very grateful if you can comment my oscilloscope measurements.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    OK, I had no idea that there would be more than 50V in this circuit! Thanks!

    DELTA PULSE is "delta" pulse! P-P amlitude of delta pulse is getting 1000-1200 Volts on maximum PULSE WIDTH 500us!
    why do you not want to grasp what is the delta pulse???

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    OK, I had no idea that there would be more than 50V in this circuit! Thanks!

    Also, I have bought another oscilloscope probe, so there are measurements for Tr3 and Tr4. When I compare signals on those points, I have 30us minimal and 130us maximal delay between imuplses, depending on Delay (or Sensitivity) potentiometer position. Are those values OK, or I need to adjust something?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr3-Tr4min.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.7 KB
ID:	347712
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr3-Tr4max.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	347713

    Delay between Tr4 and Tr5 is 115-930ms:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr4-Tr5min.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	347714
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr4-Tr5max.png
Views:	1
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	347715

    I suppose that is correct?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X