Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    One question to KT315.
    I watch the scheme (12/05/2016) in the lower left corner. Than I look at the last board rev2 in the lower left corner.
    On scheme with two NPN transistors a module is designed to indicate the presence of power and the battery is depleted. The emitters of the two transistors are connected to the LEDs.
    On board the transistors are connected to the LEDs with their collectors. It is marked on the board.
    The question is where is the mistake?
    I apologize if this question has already been asked and I missed the answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Hello Anatoli today mount the detector completely.STTH1210D is hot. IRF740 is in bright red. It detects nothing. No other components are hot the two diodes are lit.
    ---
    hello. begin from checking of power supply, +E, -E. desolder STTH1210D - you must set it ONLY if you get
    all working and detecting. close pins' pads of it by jump wire on board.
    in test point T3 you have to see Square Pulses that run the MOSFET to open and close, like a switch.
    and yes, now in your trouble you need the o-scope...
    also, i noticed much that you CAN NOT use huge coil (1m x1m) in your room be cause very much armature
    and electric nets around that do absolutely impossibility to check. schematic will be hyperoverloading.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by aaksts86 View Post
    hallo .. i have one question .. which diagram it correct in tp3 ...[ATTACH]38996[/ATTACH]
    correct is clear delta pulse (not name of the detector), clipped (by diodes on input of preamp) and inverted (be cause preamp inverts the signal). 2 diagram is correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i want to remind again simple thing. if you plan to use DP with 40us minimal DELAY WIDTH, as in original schematic,
    you do not need to tune overdamping resistor. i reminder that in original schematic resistor value is 2k2. its enought.

    Leave a comment:


  • aaksts86
    replied
    hallo .. i have one question .. which diagram it correct in tp3 ...Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	347939

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    OK, I found that I shall measure it at TP3, it was in this post: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...9943#post89943.

    Also, I found out that my IRF740 was not working, so when I replaced it, everything runs!

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    surf and bara are P-channel mosfet driver based. DP is N-channel mosfet. pic is different mirrored.
    I know that, it is pretty obvious, so I didn't ask you about mirrored picture, I have asked AT WHICH POINT on DP to measure that?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    surf and bara are P-channel mosfet driver based. DP is N-channel mosfet. pic is different mirrored.

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    damping resistor is like a tuning matter. look at this illustration.
    [ATTACH]24418[/ATTACH]
    At which point you measure this? I tried at pin 6 of LF357, but I have nothing similar there? I have a Surf PI and I successfully measured this at output of NE5534, and then set damping resistor, but I am not sure where is this point on Delta Pulse? Could you please help?

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Orbit, if you have a dispute with me write personal messages. You do not have to write strange messages in the thread Delta pulse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    It is no bad question, but the issue is not addressed ranx0 than Toros ,He is me provoked to another topic and you have not responded thank you !

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    try a HV diode from any CRT tvsets/vga/svga trash boards. it stays on a radiator near HOT transistor.

    Leave a comment:


  • rankx0
    replied
    Actually no, but locally I can buy this: 2SK1358, 900V, 9A, 150W, 1,4R. However I am pretty sure that DSEI12-12A as a diode will work just fine And perhaps I don't need it at all, since we plan to use only small coil (this is a gift for my kids).

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    so hard to find up??

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    come on people. all serbians are here in one band LOL

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X