discriminator.rar
for Paku. and another friend.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
hiOriginally posted by Saromines Ramiel View PostLike mine still a demo but it works perfectly.,. I'm not satisfied about the discrimination in field,.the signal of aluminum tab and foil is look the same..on a coin also I observe the performance of my DP with discri LCD is a liitle bet poor in depth compare in without LCD..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tr1XvQi2xA
i send PM to turkey man to buy it and ask about your problem.i will put here him answer.
Leave a comment:
-
Like mine still a demo but it works perfectly.,. I'm not satisfied about the discrimination in field,.the signal of aluminum tab and foil is look the same..on a coin also I observe the performance of my DP with discri LCD is a liitle bet poor in depth compare in without LCD..Originally posted by mohandes View Posthi
see new PCB of this.my PCB is correct and have not problem.you should set battery signal and battery voltage but Zero buttom and dont put it on pannel.just set it by multi turn .your picture show correct character on this but check it when connect to analog board.
in net have video for learning to set signal and battery on YouTube.
first when analog delta work then connect correctly point the LCD board.(P2,P3,...)
big problem is file is Demo not complete , i want buy it but not now.
my internet connection now have problem. ahhhhhhhhhhh
Leave a comment:
-
hiOriginally posted by Saromines Ramiel View PostHi Mohandes, i have same problem with you on DP2+ last year I make two circuits with this and get the same problem,.the trouble is the LCD I use when I turn on the circuit I get scramble letter on TOP of lcd screen.,some times like a full contrast but is not.,.I only solved this by making a quick short of +5v out of LM7805 to GNd...maybe the reason for this is the write delay of a hex and the delay of the LCD.[ATTACH]32272[/ATTACH][ATTACH]32273[/ATTACH]
see new PCB of this.my PCB is correct and have not problem.you should set battery signal and battery voltage but Zero buttom and dont put it on pannel.just set it by multi turn .your picture show correct character on this but check it when connect to analog board.
in net have video for learning to set signal and battery on YouTube.
first when analog delta work then connect correctly point the LCD board.(P2,P3,...)
big problem is file is Demo not complete , i want buy it but not now.
my internet connection now have problem. ahhhhhhhhhhh
Leave a comment:
-
I'm pretty sure for that, it is a Delta Pulse or XR71 and a Gary PI..Originally posted by Nicolas View PostHi Kt315 the schematics of Chinese detectors is sniffer 71
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32267[/ATTACH]
and other modified
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32268[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Mohandes, i have same problem with you on DP2+ last year I make two circuits with this and get the same problem,.the trouble is the LCD I use when I turn on the circuit I get scramble letter on TOP of lcd screen.,some times like a full contrast but is not.,.I only solved this by making a quick short of +5v out of LM7805 to GNd...maybe the reason for this is the write delay of a hex and the delay of the LCD.Originally posted by mohandes View Posthi
my problem not solve.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks. i have not complete data about this. can you help me more??Originally posted by Nicolas View PostThat need comparator my dear friend mohandes to know current for ferrous and not ferrous metal. look all detectors have this stage to compare between these detection.
regards
Leave a comment:
-
That need comparator my dear friend mohandes to know current for ferrous and not ferrous metal. look all detectors have this stage to compare between these detection.Originally posted by mohandes View Posthi
i think if we use programmer Ic like Atmega8 and use crystal to use safe mode of frequency have more stability and best.
i use digital pot and just work more .just i need help to detect on ferrous and nonferrous and show on lcd or led or...
regards
Leave a comment:
-
Yes, several international forum for the exchange of metal detector technology has brought enormous economic benefits for China's small manufacturers, and even appeared in China imitationGPX5000, please search GPX4500 or GPX5000 onwww.taobao.com. Preliminary estimates by the International Forumfor Chinese small workshop brought income of not less than 10 million yuan. (Equivalent to more than one million US dollars, right)
XR-71.txt
Leave a comment:
-
hiOriginally posted by Nicolas View PostHi Kt315 the schematics of Chinese detectors is sniffer 71
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32267[/ATTACH]
and other modified
[ATTACH=CONFIG]32268[/ATTACH]
i think if we use programmer Ic like Atmega8 and use crystal to use safe mode of frequency have more stability and best.
i use digital pot and just work more .just i need help to detect on ferrous and nonferrous and show on lcd or led or...
regards
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Kt315 the schematics of Chinese detectors is sniffer 71Originally posted by kt315 View Postschematics my friend?
and other modified
Leave a comment:
-
qhdzw pulse is China's third largest manufacturer of metal detectors:
The second largest is:
F7&commend=all&ssid=s5-e&search_type=item&sourceId = tb.index & spm =
1.7274553.1997520841.1 & initiative_id = tbindexz_20150126
[Metal detector] GX best currently probing depth, positioning accuracy, good
stability. So by the visit friends of all ages. Sales official website: http://www.3630tc.com free hotline: 400-0418-959
Is the first major Inugami:
犬神:http://sz-kelly.taobao.com/shop/view...r_id=819409903
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: