Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    How do you know there is no output frequency? Do you have oscilloscope? Stop mucking around here and give us more details on your rig.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    is there the delta pulse on the coil? thats your question.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    Thank you I needed that , I also have a problem there is no frequency at the output coil ???

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    coil data
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    a little but I understand quickly , Thank you .

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Do you have any experience in electronics?

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I use this coil calculator for pi coil. I found that it is very good compared to actual measured inductance. For the L(lenght) I just use either 3mm or 4mm. You can solve for inductance or number of turns.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    The inductance of your coil is too high(58 turns, .3mm wire, 38cm diameter) gives app. 4.3mH inductance. This is way too high. The 2.2K damping resistor is for coil with much lower inductance ~400uH. You must wind a coil with about 22 -25 turns, this would put you in the ballpark, then you can vary the value of damping resistor for your coil.
    KT315 is right. Your pictures suck! If you want assistance here then you could at least take better pics of your pcb(both sides), otherwise everything is just abra kadabra and you might as well chuck it.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    thank you for the photo, I begin to learn through the schematic , I do not know but when there is no frequency at the output coil I think lm556 is burned ???

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by abdennour View Post
    you have a strange way to welcome new or guest of this forum, you have a strange way to welcome new or guest of this forum, i think i'll try to repair it alone , by changing all the components . thank you !
    bla bla bla. that seems you are NOT cooperative tovarisch. you went in society and ask 'hey! give me a free beer and coffee cap! I WANT! i am guest of this forum!'.
    what you get in your face right directly??? you have to think before you write something here.

    90% of the answer is contained in right formulated question. THATS RULE. you do not want to help yourself.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by abdennour View Post
    Thank you it's a pity I do not have the tools to do this , I do not even know how to use an oscilloscope , I pay the kit 100 dollars, it is brand new, just IRF I think burned, if I find I made an exchange with kit sniffer simplify with 6 potentiometers.

    try and get your money back from ebay

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    Thank you it's a pity I do not have the tools to do this , I do not even know how to use an oscilloscope , I pay the kit 100 dollars, it is brand new, just IRF I think burned, if I find I made an exchange with kit sniffer simplify with 6 potentiometers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Merry Christmas! I wish everyone a merry welcome to the new 2018 year.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by abdennour View Post
    I am not a pro, how can I know the exact value of this resistance ?
    The resistor is replaced by a potentiometer 5k set to the maximum value. An oscilloscope is then needed to monitor the received signal. Turning the potentiometer will clear the parasitic signals. See this picture:

    http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/03/c3a5aef7c54cff620e3cfadd696df3f9.gif

    Then the potentiometer is replaced by a constant resistor with a value equal to the one measured by the potentiometer.

    Leave a comment:


  • abdennour
    replied
    I am not a pro, how can I know the exact value of this resistance ?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X