If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hi pigeon
-for only red led work it is true--the green led work when descrimination when conection to delta .
-(reprogramming hex and test)
- test conection pin of data may the error from.
- if lcd conection is OK (in that case must lcd light ).
Hi sakis1
-For HEX file for the descrimination read reply #1689.
Hi Nicolas
-good work
- for Rx I placed an approximate value .
-Value of Rx varies according to the LCD used to obtain accurate results, you can replace each Rx by variable resistance value 10k and then set to the best mode and then reading the value and placed of resistance instead Equal to the same measured value.
-for hex when i have i put!
-for ic no equivalent. best time
j.
Yes Jap you are right and good method for calculate the value for RX
Hi Nikolov
-R5= for small coil 20cm ~ 50cm use 680 /1w ~ 1.2k/1w
for pig coil 75cm ~ 1 x1 m use 1.2k/1w ~ 2.2k/1w
-u get good stable sound. best time
j.
In my Delta I replace C4,C5, C6 (1.5nF)with block cap. Previously I used ceramic, also replaced C2 (1nF) and C3 (10nF) with block. Now R5 is 2k2 previously 1K8
BUT now I have unstable, sound (fluctation) and poorly depth with coil 32cm 5.4R, and without the coil I have good stable sound.
What can be wrong? R5 maybe ??? to reduce the resistance?
Leave a comment: