Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    hi Robert,

    you maybe in course I do not interest some topics. absoliutely. this spiral coil made in textolite specially is out my interest. the textolite has a capacitivity more than one of air - is it A FACT for you? if not... do it and Good Luck buddy... if yes... you are on right way of great sense in this our life.

    all best

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    Hi @kt315,

    I very much like the Search Coil that you (or @Sergej ?) have made for the Delta Plus Metal Detector. And I am wondering, ... would you mind posting a 1:1 PDF-File for this Coil, because I would like to make it. And you probably also have the Specs for this Coil too.

    Furthermore, Coils like this can easily be Silver Plated, which will enhance the Q-Factor. I can supply you with a few non-Cyanide, and also Cyanide recipes for this procedure if you don't mind working with highly toxic plating bath solutions. There are two chemical ways to go:

    1 - Electrochemical plating, in which the thickness of the Silver layer may be varied.

    2 - Non-Electrical plating, in which only a microscopic thin Silver layer will be deposited on the Copper layer. The Silver plating solution may then just simply be rubbed on the Copper layer with minimal plating solution used.

    A third way to go is vapor deposition of Silver in vacuum (or in an inert protective atmosphere), but then the Photosensitive layer should best be applied only after the plating job has been done.

    Regards,

    Robert

    Attachment: PCB Coil made by @kt315 (or @Sergej ?)
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • steaua581
    replied
    Originally posted by elbombaci View Post
    Hi to all,

    Click to this link for new PCB of delta pulse and xr71 :


    Uykusuz
    Hello Elbombaci!
    I have seen you new PCB and the aditions you made to the circuit R51 R 52. Since i dont understand turkish language i wanna ask you how is the circuit petforming?...How is the stability and sensitivity? Any improvements?

    Regards
    Marius

    Leave a comment:


  • Uykusuz
    replied
    Hi to all,

    Click to this link for new PCB of delta pulse and xr71 :


    Uykusuz

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by jack View Post
    TANK YOU KT315
    FOR 40CM COIL >>>>>22 TURN NUMBER WIRE 2MM (14SWG)OK?????
    DEAR KT315
    WHAT BEST WIRE AND TURN FOR LOOP 1*1 FOR???
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I made a delta pulse
    but my Delta pulse allergic to camping is a little gold and copper
    Please help me to obtain high sensitivity to copper and gold
    Good luck

    jack
    try this

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Please help me

    I finish making my delta pulse, it not work

    - A Continued sound,if i push or not the RESET button and keep some time.
    - No metal detection.

    please can you assit me to solve the problem
    thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Cyclonite
    replied
    I am going to build the Delta Pulse Metal Detector. Only, I am indecisive about which version of the PCB I will use. Both versions, the single-sided and double-sided PCB designs seem to work OK judging by what I have read.

    However, although more compact in design, is the double-sided PCB version worth the extra hassle. And I am referring to making a through-hole specimen in which the top and bottom layer are though-hole galvanically interconnected. Well, I am going to have to make this decision on my own, for I have not yet read any posts about layout disadvantages between both PCB versions. I would have to make extra expenses in manufacturing the double-sided version. However, materials obtained (extra expenses) to make a double-sided through-hole PCB version will come in handy for future projects too. So, whatever you decide for yourself, maybe the following links may be of interest to you.

    DIY PCB Manufacturing

    I would like to add a Link to Mike Harrison's Site, who gives excellent guidelines to those of You who would like to make there own High Quality PCB's for this Project.

    How to make really really good homemade PCBs - By Mike Harrison:


    Note: And here You have the plagiarized copy of Mike Harrison's Site by the Indian Electronics Magazine credited to a rip-off artist called Indrani Bose in PDF-format:

    How to Make Good Homemade PCB's - By Indrani Bose.pdf:


    DIY Printed Circuit Board Using Photo Etching Method:


    DIY Printed Circuit Board (YouTube Video) - High Quality PCB at Home:
    DIY Printed Circuit Board: I want to share my personal experience with heat toner transfer method of making PCB. It's easy to learn for beginners and it delivers very good result for fair price. Do fast prototyping with fun! Enjoy! ... To get more info about LIQUID TIN see Sp…


    How to make PCB's at Home (Links):


    Easy Printed Circuit Board Fabrication - Using Laser Printer Toner Transfer:
    http://www.fullnet.com/~tomg/gooteepc.htm

    Laser printing of PCB's (Links):



    Hacking a Printer to Directly Print PCB's (very comprehensive discussion here):



    Currently, two Through-Hole versions of the PCB's are used, and the double-sided board has given the most problems, as also being the most difficult to manufacture for the Home Brewer. And here You have a few interesting links to DIY Through-Hole PCB manufacturing, that lubricates this matter like a soothing ointment on a sore butt-hole.



    Acid Copper Through-Hole Plating:


    PCB Through-Hole at Home:


    Through Hole (EDAboard Thread Links):


    Enjoy!

    Robert

    Leave a comment:


  • jack
    replied
    Goldenskull / Mesy64 ?????
    what Goldenskull / Mesy64 dear freind?????
    i need to your hlep

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by jack View Post
    TANK YOU KT315
    FOR 40CM COIL >>>>>22 TURN NUMBER WIRE 2MM (14SWG)OK?????
    DEAR KT315
    WHAT BEST WIRE AND TURN FOR LOOP 1*1 FOR???
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I made a delta pulse
    but my Delta pulse allergic to camping is a little gold and copper
    Please help me to obtain high sensitivity to copper and gold
    Good luck

    jack
    Jack (or should I say, Goldenskull / Mesy64) ?? ... Why do you keep asking the same questions again and again?

    Leave a comment:


  • jack
    replied
    TANK YOU KT315
    FOR 40CM COIL >>>>>22 TURN NUMBER WIRE 2MM (14SWG)OK?????
    DEAR KT315
    WHAT BEST WIRE AND TURN FOR LOOP 1*1 FOR???
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I made a delta pulse
    but my Delta pulse allergic to camping is a little gold and copper
    Please help me to obtain high sensitivity to copper and gold
    Good luck

    jack

    Leave a comment:


  • jack
    replied
    TANK YOU KT315
    FOR 40CM COIL >>>>>22 TURN NUMBER WIRE 2MM (14SWG)OK?????
    DEAR KT315
    WHAT BEST WIRE AND TURN FOR LOOP 1*1 FOR???
    PLEASE HELP ME
    G.L
    JACK

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by jack View Post
    hi to all
    i need best coil 40cm for DP
    i need to number wire and number turn
    please help me
    G.L
    JACK
    enjoy.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • jack
    replied
    hi to all
    i need best coil 40cm for DP
    i need to number wire and number turn
    please help me
    G.L
    JACK

    Leave a comment:


  • migusch
    replied
    Mouser.com has the STTH1210 in stock!
    Might not be a problem to get them...

    Leave a comment:


  • nick_f
    replied
    Originally posted by jack View Post
    Hello kt315 and other friends
    I can not find the diode stth1210
    Please help me replace this piece
    Can I work take 1n4001 or 1n4148 ???
    Please help me
    You can't use 1N4148 because of the high current in circuit. 1N4001 is not good because it is a slow diode, beside it doesn't work over 50V. 1N4007 works up to 1000V, but it is still slow.
    You can use for example BYV26C or 1N4937

    (BYV26C - 600V 1A Fast Recovery)
    (1N4937 - 600V 1A Fast Recovery Diode) -
    (MUR480EG - 4A 800V Ultra-Fast Recovery Diode)
    (FR605 600V 6A Fast Recovery Diode) - these diodes are available from www.futurlec.com, as well as many other distributors.


    Actually, if you go to www.futurlec.com and perform a search using "fast recovery", you will find heaps of suitable diodes, depending on your desired current and peak voltage.

    Regards,
    Nicolae

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X