Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • batman1972
    replied
    Delta Pulse

    Dear KT315
    Thanks for all ur guide around DP.
    Can i have the final PCB and Part list of DP Modify by u pls?
    May i?
    email: [email protected]
    Thank u and goodluck

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Belief View Post
    Hi KT315

    what kind of wire you are used for 1*1 coil ?

    please guide me.

    Thanks...
    I used isolated wire what you can find out in any electrotechno shop. it is 3,5 mm external diameter, 2 mm diameter of copper.

    good luck!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    I use a 25 cm coil serach 30 turns of 0.5 enemable CU it is correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • Belief
    replied
    Hi KT315

    what kind of wire you are used for 1*1 coil ?

    please guide me.

    Thanks...

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    I have finaly a sound from my delta pulse after i monted the volume potentiometer, but its a continued sound (~15s) repeated each 30 seconds i whould like to know how i reguletd the potentiometers, i hav'nt oscillo.

    please KT315 tel me true or false :
    - damping resistor D5=500 ohm for smaller coil

    - damping resistor D5=2.2 k for big coil (like 1m x 1m)

    cordialy
    if you advise to use DP on short MAIN DELAY time... with smaller coils... you must decrease damping resistor. for big MAIN DELAY this rule is not important. you can use 2.2k resistor in the case. I always repeat DP is not working on short MAIN DELAY, because it is a deeper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    A continued sound from My delta pulse please help me
    Hello Apocalypto
    Could it be that this maladaptive coil and R5, automatic mode Pulse Delta, tries to compensate.
    Try to R5 300 to 500 ohms, or install resistors in parallel to decrease the value, not anything bad will happen to the team.
    Pulse width or power, from 30 to 40% of maximum.
    Delay, the minimum or low.
    Other controls 100%, note that the gain control is usually invested in some PCB
    Apologies do not speak English
    Sincerely: Jose

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Please help me

    A continued sound from My delta pulse please help me

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi kt315, i tried everything you mention, but still no sound.
    I was thinking that will be much bether to finish my fifth delta pulse and then with a working unit, i will take muasurements to compare with tha bad one.
    Thanks a lot for your help that i really appreciate.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Nelson, with T9 soldered you must get a sound in any THRESH tuning position, I think. try reconnect that I did draw here and you must hear a sound. decrease R44 value to 20-33 Ohms. desolder R45 too. also check R46 - it must be 2-2,2 Ohms.

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    KT315

    I have finaly a sound from my delta pulse after i monted the volume potentiometer, but its a continued sound (~15s) repeated each 30 seconds i whould like to know how i reguletd the potentiometers, i hav'nt oscillo.

    please KT315 tel me true or false :
    - damping resistor D5=500 ohm for smaller coil

    - damping resistor D5=2.2 k for big coil (like 1m x 1m)

    cordialy

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    I cheked all ressitor, can you give me some point test (voltage between point.....) to localised the problem?
    how? what way you see? if PCB is good quality made and without mistakes, you soldered all details checked you get absoliutely stable working device RIGHT OFF!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jose
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    another information R5 = 2.2 k 1 W
    Hello apocalipto
    The tests I performed with coils of 25 cm. in diameter, worked well with damping resistance of 500 ohms or less, on an experimental test, never got good results with 2.2 K, always 680 ohms or less and medium-sized rolls of 40 x 40 cm.
    Sincerely

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    another information R5 = 2.2 k 1 W

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    I cheked all ressitor, can you give me some point test (voltage between point.....) to localised the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    This the pictures of my delta pulse
    Turkish PCB layout? I know nothing about it. in my opinion you must check the layout and have a list of mistakes on PCB to fix these up, to foresee all. you did not measured resistors and capacitors, do not check all transistors before soldering into PCB. I am not a magician to say outright where you have the problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • apocalypto
    replied
    Please kt315 what i must do?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X