Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Use BC557 and BC546...

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    work in progress

    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    If you live in Sweden BC, if you live in USA 2N. If not you can compare characteristic too.
    snow is soon gone..what transistors are you using guys..bc546 or 2n series ?

    Thanks =)

    is what i suspected .i can buy both here in scandinavia.

    bouth are 0.2A
    info on 2n3904 say nothing about how many W.
    On schema for xr71 there is used bc series..so i guess it`s ok to use any of them ..with no leek in performance ?
    BC 546
    TRANSISTOR SILICON NPN / 80V / 0.2A / 0.5W


    2N 3904
    TRANSISTOR SILICON NPN / 60V / 0.2A/B = 100-400

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by tuxnor View Post
    snow is soon gone..what transistors are you using best..bc546 or 2n series ?

    If you live in Sweden BC, if you live in USA 2N. If not you can compare characteristic too.

    Leave a comment:


  • tuxnor
    replied
    work in progress

    snow is soon gone..what transistors are you using best..bc546 or 2n series ?

    Leave a comment:


  • geminis74
    replied
    SIBI 1,5 nF, see pag. 25 post 606

    Leave a comment:


  • SIBI
    replied
    C4, C5, C6 are 1,5 nF or 150pF like in other schematics?

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post

    hi. write me what power pulse width you mean of, I will measure a current for you.
    Hi KT315, I am not interesting in single pulse but in fully DP battery consumption.

    Hi KT315, aš nesu įdomi galia vienetinio impulso, bet visiškai Delta Pulse baterijos suvartojimą.

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi kt315, finally i solve my problem with no sound from delta pulse. The problem was a broken volume pot.
    The potenciometer, was rotating fine, but for some reason, there was not resistance. I presume a factory fail.
    Anyway, thanks to you and all members who help me to find the problem and for shure i had learn a little more about delta pulse and how to detect fails.

    Regards

    Nelson


    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Nelson, with T9 soldered you must get a sound in any THRESH tuning position, I think. try reconnect that I did draw here and you must hear a sound. decrease R44 value to 20-33 Ohms. desolder R45 too. also check R46 - it must be 2-2,2 Ohms.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    HI KT315, did you measured power consumption of your Delta Pulse? Thanks
    hi. write me what power pulse width you mean of, I will measure a current for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Lithuania is very very poor on golden occurence. nothing of goldfields here. what I will do with GoldScan? that is the question.
    HI KT315, did you measured power consumption of your Delta Pulse? Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Lithuania is very very poor on golden occurence. nothing of goldfields here. what I will do with GoldScan? that is the question.

    Leave a comment:


  • batman1972
    replied
    DP

    My friend KT315
    Thanks for ur reply.Did u construct GoldScan 4 before?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    oops! all photos above are not mine. these done by Sergei, aka Treiti.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    I am also using that pcb. Made over 30 DP's so far.
    Very good pcb indeed!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    dear batman,

    I used 'classic layout' PCB that did my friend in Latvia. I see many versions of PCB layout in the forum... huge amount!... can say nothing about these! you do all on your funk and risc
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X