Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hg1898
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0027.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	968.2 KB
ID:	334566This is me I just finished DP, when the power is on a voice, without a voice, is how a matter

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    This is me I just finished DP, open when a voice, without a voiClick image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0022.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	537.4 KB
ID:	334564ce, is how a matter

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    - In normal PI MAX current,Higher electrical current to be in the range of 4 AMP depending on the diameter of the wire of the coil and IRF is enough.More AMP from this COIL will be burned and depending on this IRF heats & burned too.
    -IRF740 A standard & typical for ~~all projects.
    -For use two IRFP640 U NOT nead , U can use one do the work.
    -And logical if you are using a battery 12V-7A from where you will get AMP higher than this!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^TO GO DEEP^^^^^^
    -With all of the above taking into account the frequency and BW used.
    -Good coil,good project
    best time
    j.

    hi jap

    thank you for your replay

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    - In normal PI MAX current,Higher electrical current to be in the range of 4 AMP depending on the diameter of the wire of the coil and IRF is enough.More AMP from this COIL will be burned and depending on this IRF heats & burned too.
    -IRF740 A standard & typical for ~~all projects.
    -For use two IRFP640 U NOT nead , U can use one do the work.
    -And logical if you are using a battery 12V-7A from where you will get AMP higher than this!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ^^^^^^TO GO DEEP^^^^^^
    -With all of the above taking into account the frequency and BW used.
    -Good coil,good project
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    NO,,,,,Because (IGBT) needed control Module to run the gate,,,,,
    -we not heard that the IGBT is used for a large coil----where that?????
    best time
    j.
    hi jap

    I have seen it on a French website but it does not matter. I suck in electronics but I could make the delta. I have an idea what I can use two IRFP460 aligned to increase the amperage that it helps to stabilize the delta and look deeply objects.

    thank you very much for your respect

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    NO,,,,,Because (IGBT) needed control Module to run the gate,,,,,
    -we not heard that the IGBT is used for a large coil----where that?????
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi jap

    please I can remplace irf840 with (IGBT) IRGC28UPBF.I heard that the IGBT is used for a large coil.

    thank you and best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi ALL

    I search the adjustable 1 meter coil for use on delta pulse. I have the adjustable coil 50cm but it does not work with the coil 1 meter.

    thank you

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dalibor85
    replied
    With 25cm coil and LF351, 1euro detected at 20cm maximum. I already tried with other LF357 but not work. I will try in next days with LF356 and TL071. Thanks for replay, and sorry for my english.
    Best regards.
    Dalibor.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Dalibor85
    -Check the surrounding components LF357,with copper tracks.
    -What are the results with LF351?
    -try another LF357
    -try LF356 , TLO71
    -Compare the results with each
    ---Supposed he was working with total---
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dalibor85
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    My DP dont work with LF357, but work with LF351.... Can anyone help me?
    Best regards,
    Dalibor.

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    Simply look at this drawing and u will understand the value required of R adj.Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	334348
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi pigeon
    try
    best time
    j. [ATTACH=CONFIG]22487[/ATTACH]

    hi jap

    can you give me the exact mounting resistance AJ 5k?


    thank you very much

    best time

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    thank you jap and maikl. here is a charger schematic White's uses for XLT, DFX etc.


    Click image for larger version

Name:	xltcharger.gif
Views:	3
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	334342Click image for larger version

Name:	layout_charger.gif
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	334343

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    pls give a password on the ZIP. tia
    password is "jap"

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X