Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nando.22
    replied
    diameter of which pcb for printing

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by nando.22 View Post
    cais Quais d'Orsay como dimensoes da placa parágrafo Montagem
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    cais Quais d'Orsay como dimensoes da placa parágrafo Montagem

    Leave a comment:


  • liudengyuan
    replied
    Hi, who knows Delta Pulse 1mX1m coil probe, how far his research on a Coke can, which friend can you give me PCB files, thank you, my mailbox [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • brabra
    replied
    In the first programing was Ok,after reprogramming has become a problem

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by szucs_g View Post
    I wrote the hex into the chip with Pickit2 (i bought the programmer from a hungaryan man - like this http://www.mikroklub.hu/htm/jpg/pickit2c.jpg). This LCD is working with PIC 16f676.
    Hi szucs

    You can send me the Hex file for LCD discrimination

    I use the programmer Pickit2

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by brabra View Post
    Hi, this stabilizer is very warm, is it normal ?

    [ATTACH]22418[/ATTACH]
    Hi Brabra

    change the first capacitor 1000uf /6.3v not 35v

    it possible send your hex files for PIC18F252
    because my hex file not worked with me.
    I really not have managed to make it work
    and I did not find any solution
    I change the PCB, the programmer. anything

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi all

    can i replace the adsl cable which is composed of 8 wires with another cable which composed of 10 wires with 1mm diameter each all this is for the purpose of making a coil fpr delta

    thank you

    best time


    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi jap

    I search to make a coil 2m for delta how many tours shall a make with adsl cable?but is it going to be better 1m coil. and is it going stable?

    thnak you

    best time

    P.

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    I checked all the solder bridging left where the line is good, the problem is that, when the power is only a voice, without any sound.
    LF357

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Dalibor85 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    My DP dont work with LF357, but work with LF351.... Can anyone help me?
    Best regards,
    Dalibor.
    is there output signal on LF357? you can try to use also TL081.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas
    replied
    Check places like this Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-01-13_142214.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	334579 for any solder bridging

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    Don't pick up sound, where should I check, this PCB is right

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	334571

    Leave a comment:


  • hg1898
    replied
    From the 22K resistor is connected with 555 feet first can get very good sound, without any reaction to the metal, I'm not electronic professional, where should I check, how is this going, who can help me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X